Fruit & Oats Cinnamon Nibbling Cake
By yasmine • February 20, 2016
From 12 months.
Everyone loves cake. It is comforting, sweet and soft to the taste. Toddlers at this age like nibbling on their own and this cake is a great option. Lightly sweetened with raw honey, this cake is full of good stuff for your baby.
For more toddler recipes, click here.
- 3 cup quick oats - شوفان سريع التحضير
- 2 cup almond milk (OR coconut milk or a mix) - حليب اللوز
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon powder - قرفة
- 2 tablespoon raw honey (OR maple syrup) - عسل نقي
- 10 piece dates (black or dried - chopped) - بلح
- 2 apples (OR pears, berries, peaches,) - تفاح
Step by step
- In a medium bowl, pour milk and honey and stir well until honey dissolves.
- Add oats and let is soak in the milk for about 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, preheat oven to 200C. Peel and shred the apples using a grater and mince the dates.
- Stir grated apple, minced dates, almond butter and cinnamon in the oat mix and let is soak for another 10 minutes.
- Make sure the batter is perfectly mixed and transfer it into a cake baking dish. Place in the middle of the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool then transfer it to a serving dish. Serve warm or cold.
Easter Greek Brioche
When Sham ElNesseem is coming our way, all I can think of is the smell of my grandmother's Easter...
Green Goodness Chicken Sandwich
Pile this delicous creamy chicken sandwich with all your favorite nutritious greens, such as...
Freekeh Beraam With Chicken
This Freekeh Beraam with Chicken is a perfect comfort dish with all the delicious beraam flavours...
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Cakes
Talk about a pick me up snack or a breakfast cookie that keeps you full and satisfies your sugar tooth, this chocolate peanut butter rice cake is what you mean! Crispy, with a creamy naturally sweetened center (banana-sweetened!) and a chocolate cover with a sprinkle of sea salt…delicious and comforting is an understatement. […]
Yummy Oat Pancakes served with dates and bananas, and generously drizzled with a tahini-molasses syrup… this is a healthy and nutritious way to start your day.
Classic 1-2-3-4 Marble Cake
Classic 1-2-3-4 cake is the first cake I learned to bake with my mother. As a child, I really appreciated the fact that the cake name helped me memorise and learn the basic cake proportions by heart: ONE for 1 cup milk and 1 cup butter, TWO for 2 cups sugar, THREE for 3 cups […]
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]