Creamy Banana Almond Ice Cream
By Shewekar Elgharably • June 10, 2015
Peel and break the bananas into quarters and freeze for at least 12 hours before making this recipe.
- 3 tablespoon almond milk - حليب اللوز
- 4 bananas - موز
- 60 gram dates (around 4-5 big ones , pitted) - بلح
- 2 tablespoon almond butter (or any other nut butter - زبدة اللوز
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder - بودرة كاكاو
- cinnamon powder - قرفة
Step by step
- Place the ingredients into a blender starting with the almond milk, then cocoa, almond butter, dates, and finally the frozen bananas.
- Blend until very smooth. Taste test to make sure it is sweet enough — if not, add a few more dates.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of nuts, or a drizzle of maple syrup or agave nectar as desired.
Fruit & Oats Cinnamon Nibbling Cake
From 12 months. Everyone loves cake. It is comforting, sweet and soft to the taste. Toddlers at...
Entertaining Labna with Debs
الوصفة بالعربي This 2-ingredient appetizer is by far the easiest finger food you can...
Authentic Neapolitan Italian Pizza
There is nothing quite as comforting as a home-baked treat that fills the house with heart-warming...
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Cakes
Talk about a pick me up snack or a breakfast cookie that keeps you full and satisfies your sugar tooth, this chocolate peanut butter rice cake is what you mean! Crispy, with a creamy naturally sweetened center (banana-sweetened!) and a chocolate cover with a sprinkle of sea salt…delicious and comforting is an understatement. […]
Dried Fruits Crumble
Here is a Dried Fruits Crumble that can be served as dessert with ice cream, a brunch dish, a winter warmer or an addition to your yoghurt. It is infused with tea, preferably Earl Grey, and the nutty crumble topping spiced with cinnamon. It is a great dish for Ramadan Sohour as well where we […]
White Beans with Zucchini and Spinach
This White Beans with Zucchini and Spinach recipe is so simple, yet so delicious! White beans cooked in broth, garlic and lime juice make for one tasty side dish. Perfect for mid-week meals and even cold for breakfast!