Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Sauce
By Sarah Hamada • January 25, 2019
This Zucchini Noodles recipe is amazing for kids as it gives them the feel of eating noodles not zucchini!
It can also be a big hit in a small gathering.
I personally love it because it is healthy and incredibly easy to prepare .
- 2 kg zucchini - كوسة
- 3 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 3 piece garlic (minced) - ثوم
- 1 pinch salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
- 1 can pesto sauce - صلصة الريحان
- 5 piece sun-dried tomatoes (thinly sliced) - طماطم مجففة
- 1/2 cup cooking cream - كريم الطهي
- 1 handful parmesan cheese - جبنة بارميزان
Step by step
- Thinly slice zucchini or use shredder or peeler to achieve a thin noodle like cut.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan. Sauté minced garlic for a couple of minutes then add shredded zucchini. Season with salt & pepper.
- Stir the zucchini occasionally and let it cook for 2-3 minutes on medium heat, then add pesto, sliced sun-dried tomatoes and cream.
- Stir for a couple of minutes but don't overcook the zucchini. It still needs to have a bite to it.
- Serve warm sprinkled with Parmesan.
Beef Shawerma in 30 Minutes
Yes wherever you are, you can have delicious Egyptian-style Beef Shawarma in 30 minutes only and...
Nutritious Freekeh with Chicken Dish
Extremely nutritious, freekeh is one of the healthiest grains. This grain can be easily cooked into...
Orzo & Vegetable Soup (Lessan Asfour)
This is one of the simplest, yet most delicious soups. All you really need is good homemade chicken...
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Cakes
Talk about a pick me up snack or a breakfast cookie that keeps you full and satisfies your sugar tooth, this chocolate peanut butter rice cake is what you mean! Crispy, with a creamy naturally sweetened center (banana-sweetened!) and a chocolate cover with a sprinkle of sea salt…delicious and comforting is an understatement. […]
Dried Fruits Crumble
Here is a Dried Fruits Crumble that can be served as dessert with ice cream, a brunch dish, a winter warmer or an addition to your yoghurt. It is infused with tea, preferably Earl Grey, and the nutty crumble topping spiced with cinnamon. It is a great dish for Ramadan Sohour as well where we […]
White Beans with Zucchini and Spinach
This White Beans with Zucchini and Spinach recipe is so simple, yet so delicious! White beans cooked in broth, garlic and lime juice make for one tasty side dish. Perfect for mid-week meals and even cold for breakfast!