Balsamic Rosemary Chicken Fillets
By shahdan • July 16, 2015
This is the recipe you need for those super busy days. Toss the chicken in the marinade, pop in the fridge, then cook 10 minutes before serving. Easy, fast and delicious!
- 500 gram chicken breast fillet - صدور فيليه الدجاج
- 2 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar - الخل البلسمي
- 2 large garlic clove (minced) - فص ثوم
- 1 large lime - ليمون بلدي
- 1 sprig rosemary (without the stem) - روزماري/ إكليل الجبل
- salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
Step by step
- Cut the chicken fillets into large thick strips (to marinate better and cook quicker).
- Mix the marinade ingredients. Toss the chicken strips in the marinade. (A clean fridge bag allows you to thoroughly rub the chicken with the marinade without making your hands dirty).
- Pop the chicken bag in the fridge until cooking time.
- Ten minutes before serving, cook the chicken in a hot pan on all sides until golden and cooked through.
Leave a comment
4 responses to “Balsamic Rosemary Chicken Fillets”
Leave a Reply
Classical Rice Pudding
Dig into this classic rice pudding and enjoy its delicate flavour. It is super silky & creamy,...
Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
The house will smell divine while these filling, super healthy and extremely delicious Sweet...
Traditional Kolkas with Green Herbs
I can't imagine any Egyptian growing up not eating Kolkas! Even my husband, who was never a fan of...
One Pot Chicken Freekeh
A one-pot meal, this chicken freekeh will be your favourite go to when you want a hearty and delicious meal the whole family will enjoy. You can also serve it in a gathering since it looks lovely in a big dish. Heartwarming, wholesome and delicious the Chicken Freekeh is definitely
Traditional Beef & Vegetables Soup
This traditional Beef & Vegetables Soup is not only colourful and delicious, butt it’s also nutrient-dense and a great choice for strong immunity. It’s all you need on cold winter days and when you’re feeling under the weather. It also makes a great Ramadan soup, and can be extra filling with added freekeh just like […]
Chicken & Chickpea Fatta
Flavourful chicken slices and lemony chickpeas are served over a bed of sumac-seasoned crispy bread and covered with a rich garlicky yoghurt-tahini sauce. This is an easy yet super tasty version of everyone’s favourite fatta. For best results, make sure the yoghurt is at room temperature before assembling the dish. This will ensure that the […]
Chicken Liver with Spinach & Chickpeas
This Chicken Liver with Spinach is a one pot main dish prepared in less than 45 minutes yet so good and hearty. It is the sort of dish that brings the family together over a nutritious meal and leaves everyone feeling great after. At CairoCooking, we are all about one pot, easy, nutritious and oh […]
Delicious and Easy Recipe! thanks!
Thank you for the feedback 🙂 Looking forward to more reviews 🙂
How long would i leave them at the fridge?
shal i put a little water after putting in pot for complete cooking?
thank you for your noce recipes
Hi Eman, thank you for posting your questions. You can marinate your chicken in the fridge from 30 minutes to overnight. If you cut your fillets into strips they will cook quickly on the pan or skillet, no need for water.