Tropical Fruit Salad
By Shewekar Elgharably • July 30, 2016
The tropical fruit salad is not just refreshing on a hot summer day, but it also elevates a simple fruits dish with the addition of coconut milk and some yummy exotic fruits. Such a simple yet impressive dish. Serve it at a brunch or a barbecue, for the kids or to take in your lunchbox.
- 2 kiwi (peeled & sliced) - كيوي
- 2 medium mangoes (peeled & cubed) - مانجو
- 1/2 pineapples (peeled & cubed) - أناناس
- 8 lychee (peeled & sliced) - ليتشي
- 3 tablespoon mint (about 10 leaves) - نعناع
- 1 cup grapes (OPTIONAL) - عنب
- For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup coconut milk - لبن جوز الهند
- 1 lime (zest and juice of 1 lime) - ليمون بلدي
- 1/3 cup passion fruit juice
Step by step
- Place sliced and cubed fruits into a bowl and mix.
- Mix coconut milk with lime zest and juice and passion fruit juice.
- Add the sauce to the fruits and top with the mint leaves.
This is the lentil recipe that all your friends will want! My mom learned it from a friend, and...
No-Bake Cheesy Spinach Bechamel
This Cheesy Spinach Bechamel recipe is fast, easy and perfect for everyday when you don’t have...
Buttery & Easy Ghorayeba
This buttery Ghorayeba (traditional Eid cookies) is relatively easy to achieve at home. It is...
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Cakes
Talk about a pick me up snack or a breakfast cookie that keeps you full and satisfies your sugar tooth, this chocolate peanut butter rice cake is what you mean! Crispy, with a creamy naturally sweetened center (banana-sweetened!) and a chocolate cover with a sprinkle of sea salt…delicious and comforting is an understatement. […]
Yummy Oat Pancakes served with dates and bananas, and generously drizzled with a tahini-molasses syrup… this is a healthy and nutritious way to start your day.
Classic 1-2-3-4 Marble Cake
Classic 1-2-3-4 cake is the first cake I learned to bake with my mother. As a child, I really appreciated the fact that the cake name helped me memorise and learn the basic cake proportions by heart: ONE for 1 cup milk and 1 cup butter, TWO for 2 cups sugar, THREE for 3 cups […]
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]