Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters
By shahdan • October 28, 2018
These heavenly Chocolate Almond Clusters will be your new favourite treat… and all you really need is good quality dark chocolate and raw almonds.
- 200 gram almonds (unpeeled & unsalted) - لوز
- 250 gram dark chocolate - شوكولاتة غامقة
Step by step
- Arrange almonds on a baking tray. Roast in a 170C oven for 10 minutes (you will smell a roast nutty aroma when they are ready). Take out of the oven and leave to cool.
- Roughly chop chocolate and place in a bowl. Place the bowl over a pot of simmering water and let it slowly melt (making sure the bowl doesn't touch the hot water).
- When 90% of chocolate has melted, remove the bowl. Gently stir until all chocolate has melted.
- Add roasted almonds and stir.
- Arrange 12 cupcake paper cases on a tray. Place one tablespoon of chocolate-almond mixture into each case.
- Place tray in the fridge for an hour or two for the chocolate to set, then devour with your favourite tea or coffee. Keep it refrigerated.
There is no other name for it! No dictionary has been able to translate this succulent sweet...
No-Bake Mac & Cheese
This is a quick and easy No-Bake Mac & Cheese that my kids love and ask for, especially during...
Fennel & Pomegranate Salad
Fennel & Pomegranate Salad is such a simple salad full of nutrition for the whole family and...
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Cakes
Talk about a pick me up snack or a breakfast cookie that keeps you full and satisfies your sugar tooth, this chocolate peanut butter rice cake is what you mean! Crispy, with a creamy naturally sweetened center (banana-sweetened!) and a chocolate cover with a sprinkle of sea salt…delicious and comforting is an understatement. […]
Dried Fruits Crumble
Here is a Dried Fruits Crumble that can be served as dessert with ice cream, a brunch dish, a winter warmer or an addition to your yoghurt. It is infused with tea, preferably Earl Grey, and the nutty crumble topping spiced with cinnamon. It is a great dish for Ramadan Sohour as well where we […]
Classic 1-2-3-4 Marble Cake
Classic 1-2-3-4 cake is the first cake I learned to bake with my mother. As a child, I really appreciated the fact that the cake name helped me memorise and learn the basic cake proportions by heart: ONE for 1 cup milk and 1 cup butter, TWO for 2 cups sugar, THREE for 3 cups […]
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]