Everyday Salad with Balsamic Dijon Dressing
By shahdan • June 11, 2016
No table is ever complete without a bowl of fresh green salad dressed in a tasty homemade dressing. This is a simple recipe for everyday.
- 1/4 large iceberg lettuce - كابوتشا
- 1 handful rocket - جرجير افرنجى
- 2 large tomatoes (diced) - طماطم
- 2 large cucumber (diced) - خيار
- 4 small radish (thinly sliced) - فجل
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil - زيت الزيتون بكر
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar - الخل البلسمي
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard - مسطردة ديجون
- 1/2 teaspoon honey - عسل
- 1 pinch garlic powder (crushed- or 1 pinch garlic powder) - بودرة ثوم
- 1 pinch black pepper - فلفل أسود
Step by step
- Place the washed (but dry) lettuce in the salad bowl. Add the rocket on top, followed by the diced tomatoes and cucumber. Garnish with the thinly sliced radish.
- In a jar or small bowl, mix all dressing ingredients together.
- Dress the salad right before serving.
Easy Shrimp Curry
Recipe in Arabicالجمبرى بالكارى This shrimp curry is not only flavoursome...
Stir-Fried Garlic & Ginger Bok Choy
Bok Choi to me was a scary cabbage that I didn’t know how to use or add to my salads since it has...
Fennel & Pomegranate Salad
Such a simple salad full of nutrition for the whole family and still appetizing and suitable for...
Turmeric Coconut Lentil Soup
The flavors in this good-for-you Coconut Lentil Soup are simply phenomenal. With turmeric, ginger, sweet potatoes, coconut milk, this is not your traditional lentil soup. It is creamy, sweet, fragrant, and above all super-nutritious. A must-try for the cold winter season.
Lentil & Beetroot Salad
This simple lentils & beetroot salad is wholesome and filling during winter and summer. It’s a great for post-workout or late night snack. The lentils also hold themselves well for your lunchbox in case you’re on the go.
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!