Everyday Salad with Balsamic Dijon Dressing
By shahdan • June 11, 2016
No table is ever complete without a bowl of fresh green salad dressed in a tasty homemade dressing. This is a simple recipe for everyday.
- 1/4 large iceberg lettuce - كابوتشا
- 1 handful rocket - جرجير افرنجى
- 2 large tomatoes (diced) - طماطم
- 2 large cucumber (diced) - خيار
- 4 small radish (thinly sliced) - فجل
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil - زيت الزيتون بكر
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar - الخل البلسمي
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard - مسطردة ديجون
- 1/2 teaspoon honey - عسل
- 1 pinch garlic powder (crushed- or 1 pinch garlic powder) - بودرة ثوم
- 1 pinch black pepper - فلفل أسود
Step by step
- Place the washed (but dry) lettuce in the salad bowl. Add the rocket on top, followed by the diced tomatoes and cucumber. Garnish with the thinly sliced radish.
- In a jar or small bowl, mix all dressing ingredients together.
- Dress the salad right before serving.
Hearty Homemade Lentil Soup
Comfort food at its best...this homemade lentil soup is easy, super nutritious and so...
Mashed Sweet Potato with a Twist
Bored of the daily rice, pasta and mashed potatoes? This side dish will wow your family and...
Spinach & Cheese Pie
The Spinach and Cheese Pie is crispy from the outside and smooth(almost creamy) from the inside...
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
Vegetable Turmeric & Coconut Dahl
Simply served over white rice, the Vegetable Turmeric & Coconut Dahl makes such a hearty vegan home-cooked meal.
Banana Nice Cream With Pistachios & Mastic
Simple yet so delicious and guilt-free, this nice cream with pistachio and mastic is a must-try this summer! It is also a luscious addition to your Ramadani table. Nice cream is frozen banana blended into ice cream texture without added dairy or sugar. This recipe is full of Middle Eastern flavors like the delicate mastic and […]