Everyday Salad with Balsamic Dijon Dressing
By shahdan • June 11, 2016
No table is ever complete without a bowl of fresh green salad dressed in a tasty homemade dressing. This is a simple recipe for everyday.
- 1/4 large iceberg lettuce - كابوتشا
- 1 handful rocket - جرجير افرنجى
- 2 large tomatoes (diced) - طماطم
- 2 large cucumber (diced) - خيار
- 4 small radish (thinly sliced) - فجل
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil - زيت الزيتون بكر
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar - الخل البلسمي
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard - مسطردة ديجون
- 1/2 teaspoon honey - عسل
- 1 pinch garlic powder (crushed- or 1 pinch garlic powder) - بودرة ثوم
- 1 pinch black pepper - فلفل أسود
Step by step
- Place the washed (but dry) lettuce in the salad bowl. Add the rocket on top, followed by the diced tomatoes and cucumber. Garnish with the thinly sliced radish.
- In a jar or small bowl, mix all dressing ingredients together.
- Dress the salad right before serving.
Avocado Caprese Salad
Colourful and super-tasty, this Caprese is served differently to cater for bigger crowds. In this...
Annabell’s Famous Banana & Avocado Mix
From 7 months. This mixture made the infamous Annabella Karmel famous among all mothers. It is an...
Lemon Butter Chicken
الوصفة بالعربي A new, moist and buttery take on a classic chicken dish. Recipe...
Juicy Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Fillets
A delicious chicken dish that is easy to prepare and looks great on the table, the Spinach-stuffed Chicken Fillets is wholesome, high on protein and nutrients and really a full meal in a dish. The cheese addition is to add creaminess but you can omit it and still enjoy every bite. The tomato sauce suggested […]
Freekeh Beraam With Chicken
This Freekeh Beraam with Chicken is a perfect comfort dish with all the delicious beraam flavours and spices aroma. It is light and nutritious, without compromising on taste, and will be the star of your dinner party table. This dish is best served with a green salad.
Ginger & Lemon Steak a la Jamie Oliver
الوصفة بالعربي Adapted from Jamie Oliver’s Chinese Rib Eye Steak (Jamie’s 30 minutes meals series), this steak has become a favourite in our households. Unlike heavy creamy sauces that we usually serve with our meat, Jamie’s on-the-board dressing for this special steak, is light, refreshing and bursting with mind-blowing flavours. In the original recipe, the meat is rubbed with Chinese Szechwan […]