Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
By Najla Moussa • January 29, 2019
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
- 500 gram chicken breast - صدور دجاج
- 2 large carrots (grated) - جزر
- 3 small zucchini (grated) - كوسة
- 1 handful coriander (finely chopped) - كزبرة
- 1 large onion (diced) - بصلة
- 2 large garlic clove (minced) - فص ثوم
- 2 large egg yolks - صفار البيض
- 1 tablespoon black pepper - فلفل أسود
- 1 tablespoon salt - ملح
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil - زيت جوز الهند
Step by step
- Mince chicken breasts in a blender.
- Add grated carrot, zucchini, corriander, garlic and salt and pepper to the minced chicken and use your hands to combine.
- Beat egg yolks until smooth then add to chicken-veggie mix.
- Take handfuls of the mix, roll into balls then slightly press down on the top of the ball to turn into the shape of burger patties. Refrigerate for an hour or until next day.
- Heat coconut oil in a large pan. Pan-fry patties on medium heat on both sides until cooked through (about 12 minutes).
Homemade Creamy Date Syrup
This two-ingredient replacement to sugar, honey and all artificial sweeteners, is to die for! You...
Honey Lancashire Biscuits
These are traditional Lancashire biscuits, only healthier and cleaner replacing sugar with raw...
Chicken & Chickpea Fatta
Flavourful chicken slices and lemony chickpeas are served over a bed of sumac-seasoned crispy bread...
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Cakes
Talk about a pick me up snack or a breakfast cookie that keeps you full and satisfies your sugar tooth, this chocolate peanut butter rice cake is what you mean! Crispy, with a creamy naturally sweetened center (banana-sweetened!) and a chocolate cover with a sprinkle of sea salt…delicious and comforting is an understatement. […]
Cheat Zaatar Mana’ish
We like to call it ‘cheat’ Mana’ish because this is definitely not the original recipe, however it is a super quick hassle-free variation without compromising on the delicious flavours… The dough does not need any resting time. Just bring it together, roll it out into your favourite shape and size, add your favourite topping and […]
Yummy Oat Pancakes served with dates and bananas, and generously drizzled with a tahini-molasses syrup… this is a healthy and nutritious way to start your day.
Blackeyed Peas Salad with Parsley Dressing
This Blackeyed Peas Salad is prepared using very simple everyday ingredients that come together to create a colourful and super nutritious dish. The salad dressing is blended with fresh green parsley to turn a basic sauce into a luscious creamy and full of flavour addition to your salad.