Smoked Salmon, Radish & Avocado Salad
By Maha Yacine • July 18, 2016
Some delicious dishes are just too easy to prepare, like this family favorite Salmon & Avocado Salad.
Recipe by Maha Yassine.
- 2-3 avocado (ripe but still firm) - أفوكادو
- 2 stalks spring onion (finely chopped) - بصلة خضراء
- 300 gram smoked salmon (sliced) - سمك السلمون المدخن
- 4 small radish (chopped) - فجل
- 1 lemon juice - عصير ليمون
- 1 handful parsley (chopped) - بقدونس
- 1-2 tablespoon walnut oil (OR olive oil) - زيت الجوز
- salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
Step by step
- Slice the avocado flesh into strips. Thinly slice the spring onions and the radishes and chop the parsley. Place in a salad bowl.
- Layer sliced avocado strips on top.
- Add a few drops of walnut oil and lime squeeze, salt and pepper. Serve with slices of toasted bread.
You know that 'batates sandwich' everyone loves at 'foul' shops? These quesadillas are the Mexican...
3-Ingredient Banana Pancakes
Here is a healthy low calorie, gluten free breakfast recipe! A recipe by Maha...
Quick Coconut Chicken Curry
The Coconut Chicken Curry is a favourite in our house and my quick go-to dish on busy days. It...
Asian Quinoa Salad
This salad is so flavourful and full of nutrient-dense ingredients. Quinoa is a great substitute for rice and is a great option for people with diabetes. Quinoa tends to be bland on its own, however adding it to a salad makes it more tasty and exciting. This salad can be a good introduction to quinoa, […]
Chicken Waldorf salad
This no-mayo Chicken Waldorf Salad is light, delicious and so refreshing… It is also the perfect way to use leftover chicken! The classic American salad uses fresh red grapes, but we love using dried cranberries instead.
Blackeyed Peas Salad with Parsley Dressing
This Blackeyed Peas Salad is prepared using very simple everyday ingredients that come together to create a colourful and super nutritious dish. The salad dressing is blended with fresh green parsley to turn a basic sauce into a luscious creamy and full of flavour addition to your salad.