Lime & Thyme Chicken Fillets
By Najla Moussa • June 28, 2016
A delicious and healthy chicken recipe bursting with lemon flavour!
- 3 fillet chicken breast fillet - صدور فيليه الدجاج
- 1 whole lemon zest - قشر الليمون
- 1/2 piece lemon juice - عصير ليمون
- 1 bunch thyme - زعتر
- 1 pinch black pepper - فلفل أسود
- 1 pinch sea salt - ملح البحر
- 2 piece garlic cloves (minced) - فصوص ثوم
- 1 cup chicken broth/stock - مرقة دجاج
- 2 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
Step by step
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of your chicken breasts.
- In a deep pot, pour the olive oil and the minced garlic cloves. Don't let the garlic burn.
- Add the lime zest and juice and chopped thyme. A minute later, add chicken stock and chicken breast pieces and bring to a boil.
- Once boiled, reduce to a simmer and cover. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes, ladeling the sauce onto the breast. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve!
Garlic & Herb Roasted Potatoes
The Garlic & Herb Roasted Potato dish makes a very delicious side to almost any of your...
Guacamole: Chunky Avocado Spread & Dip
الوصفة بالعربي This avocado dip is chunky and full of flavour! It can stay up to 2...
Poached Egg with Fresh Spinach & Salmon
Because breakfast is the most important meal of the day, it is a great time to spoil yourself and...
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Cakes
Talk about a pick me up snack or a breakfast cookie that keeps you full and satisfies your sugar tooth, this chocolate peanut butter rice cake is what you mean! Crispy, with a creamy naturally sweetened center (banana-sweetened!) and a chocolate cover with a sprinkle of sea salt…delicious and comforting is an understatement. […]
Dried Fruits Crumble
Here is a Dried Fruits Crumble that can be served as dessert with ice cream, a brunch dish, a winter warmer or an addition to your yoghurt. It is infused with tea, preferably Earl Grey, and the nutty crumble topping spiced with cinnamon. It is a great dish for Ramadan Sohour as well where we […]
White Beans with Zucchini and Spinach
This White Beans with Zucchini and Spinach recipe is so simple, yet so delicious! White beans cooked in broth, garlic and lime juice make for one tasty side dish. Perfect for mid-week meals and even cold for breakfast!