Salmon Ravioli en Papillotes
By Maha Yacine • November 4, 2015
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com.
Hassle-free and super delicious, this is the dish to choose when you don’t feel like cooking at all!
Recipe uploaded by Maha Yacine.
- 4 fillet salmon - سمك السلمون
- 1 large lime - ليمون بلدي
- 1/4 liter soy sauce - صوص الصويا
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder - بودرة ثوم
- 1 bunch chives (chopped) - ورق بصل
- 500 gram ravioli (2 ready packs, 250 gram each) - رافيولي
- salt - ملح
- 400 ml cooking cream - كريم الطهي
Step by step
- Marinate the salmon steak in some soy sauce, garlic powder and lime juice (preferably for an hour).
- Prepare 4 pieces of parchment paper on 4 sheets of aluminium foil. Make sure that each sheet is big enough to cover and wrap 1 salmon fillet and half a pack of ravioli.
- Arrange one salmon fillet then some ravioli in the middle of each of the four parchment-foil sheets. Add 100 ml of cooking cream, then salt and finish with the chopped chives.
- Firmly fold each parchment-foil sheet into a parcel. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake for 20- 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 180C.
- Carefully, open one parcel after 20 minutes to check if the fish is flaky and cooked through. You may need to return it to the oven for another 5 to 10 minutes. Serve the parcels onto serving plates, straight from the oven.
4-Ingredients Caramel Chocolate Bites
These Caramel Chocolate Bites are refined sugar-free and vegan (if using vegan dark...
Creamy Two Salmon & Onion Lasagne
This Creamy Two Salmon & Onion Lasagne is known as Lasagnes Aux Deux Saumons in its native,...
White Beans Mayonnaise with a Kick
This is a great dressing for grilled meat replacing fatty mayonnaise and heavy sauces. You can...
One Pot Chicken Freekeh
A one-pot meal, this chicken freekeh will be your favourite go to when you want a hearty and delicious meal the whole family will enjoy. You can also serve it in a gathering since it looks lovely in a big dish. Heartwarming, wholesome and delicious the Chicken Freekeh is definitely
Traditional Beef & Vegetables Soup
This traditional Beef & Vegetables Soup is not only colourful and delicious, butt it’s also nutrient-dense and a great choice for strong immunity. It’s all you need on cold winter days and when you’re feeling under the weather. It also makes a great Ramadan soup, and can be extra filling with added freekeh just like […]
Chicken & Chickpea Fatta
Flavourful chicken slices and lemony chickpeas are served over a bed of sumac-seasoned crispy bread and covered with a rich garlicky yoghurt-tahini sauce. This is an easy yet super tasty version of everyone’s favourite fatta. For best results, make sure the yoghurt is at room temperature before assembling the dish. This will ensure that the […]
Chicken Liver with Spinach & Chickpeas
This Chicken Liver with Spinach is a one pot main dish prepared in less than 45 minutes yet so good and hearty. It is the sort of dish that brings the family together over a nutritious meal and leaves everyone feeling great after. At CairoCooking, we are all about one pot, easy, nutritious and oh […]