Ice Cream Cookie Cups
By Marilyn Rizkallah • January 15, 2016
Whether you’re a fan of freezing ice cream on cold winter nights or not, you’ll love this one!
- 1/2 cup butter (melted - PLUS some more for brushing the baking tins) - زبدة
- 2 medium eggs - بيض
- 3/4 cup brown sugar - سكر بني
- 3/4 cup sugar - سكر
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract - خلاصة الفانيليا
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour - دقيق أبيض
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder - باكينج باودر
- 1 teaspoon salt - ملح
- chocolate chips (optional) - قطع شوكولاتة صغيرة
- ice cream - أيس كريم
- chocolate sauce (to taste) - صوص الشيكولاتة
Step by step
- Whisk melted butter with the sugar, vanilla and eggs with a handheld mixer or using a whisk.
- In a seperate bowl, mix flour, salt and baking powder.
- Gradually, add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix further until all the ingredients are combined. Mix in the chocolate chips at the end (if you're using any) and make sure they are evenly distributed.
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- To bake, brush about 5 individual pyrex glasses with butter or coconut oil from the inside to avoid the dough sticking while baking.
- Divide the dough and carefully spread it out inside the glasses to make even cup shapes.
- Place the cups in the oven until nice and crispy on the outside and tender on the inside (about 8-10 minutes).
- Once out of the oven, allow them to cool another 10 minutes before carefully detaching the cookie cups. Fill with your favourite ice cream and drizzle with a generous amount of chocolate sauce. Bon Appetit!
Comforting Potato Gratin – A Shortcut Recipe
This potato gratin is not just delicious, it can be ready in as short as 30 minutes! You need to...
Minted Zucchini Soup
الوصفة بالعربي Even those who don't eat zucchini, will fall in love with this...
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Cakes
Talk about a pick me up snack or a breakfast cookie that keeps you full and satisfies your sugar tooth, this chocolate peanut butter rice cake is what you mean! Crispy, with a creamy naturally sweetened center (banana-sweetened!) and a chocolate cover with a sprinkle of sea salt…delicious and comforting is an understatement. […]
Dried Fruits Crumble
Here is a Dried Fruits Crumble that can be served as dessert with ice cream, a brunch dish, a winter warmer or an addition to your yoghurt. It is infused with tea, preferably Earl Grey, and the nutty crumble topping spiced with cinnamon. It is a great dish for Ramadan Sohour as well where we […]
Classic 1-2-3-4 Marble Cake
Classic 1-2-3-4 cake is the first cake I learned to bake with my mother. As a child, I really appreciated the fact that the cake name helped me memorise and learn the basic cake proportions by heart: ONE for 1 cup milk and 1 cup butter, TWO for 2 cups sugar, THREE for 3 cups […]
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]