Homemade Bounty Bars
By Maha Yacine • September 11, 2015
This dessert is based on 3 ingredients only yet delicious and easy to prepare!
Your kids will enjoy preparing them with you too.
- 70 gram coconut (3/4 cup) - جوز الهند
- 100 gram condensed milk (1/3 cup) - لبن مركز محلى
- 100 gram chocolate bar - لوح شكولاته
Step by step
- Mix the coconut with the sweetened condensed milk and let it chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- After this time, form bars by putting the mixture into a rod-shaped silicone mold or folding it in your hands. Put in the freezer for another half an hour.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate. Then dip the bars one by one in melted chocolate. Leave to drain on a wire rack and refrigerate for half hour just until chocolate hardens.
Ice Cream Cookie Cups
Whether you're a fan of freezing ice cream on cold winter nights or not, you'll love this...
Dill & Lemon Salmon Tagliatelle
Succulent and flaky salmon chunks are served on a bed of Italian tagliatelle and covered with a...
Easy Fruity Frozen Yoghurt Cups
Creamy, sweet, and full of nutritional goodness, these fruity frozen yoghurt cups make...
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Cakes
Talk about a pick me up snack or a breakfast cookie that keeps you full and satisfies your sugar tooth, this chocolate peanut butter rice cake is what you mean! Crispy, with a creamy naturally sweetened center (banana-sweetened!) and a chocolate cover with a sprinkle of sea salt…delicious and comforting is an understatement. […]
Dried Fruits Crumble
Here is a Dried Fruits Crumble that can be served as dessert with ice cream, a brunch dish, a winter warmer or an addition to your yoghurt. It is infused with tea, preferably Earl Grey, and the nutty crumble topping spiced with cinnamon. It is a great dish for Ramadan Sohour as well where we […]
Classic 1-2-3-4 Marble Cake
Classic 1-2-3-4 cake is the first cake I learned to bake with my mother. As a child, I really appreciated the fact that the cake name helped me memorise and learn the basic cake proportions by heart: ONE for 1 cup milk and 1 cup butter, TWO for 2 cups sugar, THREE for 3 cups […]
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]