Green Caviar Dip
By yasmine • April 28, 2016
This recipe was a hit at one of my friend’s gatherings and turns out she got this simple recipe from her cousin. It is one of those dips that impresses yet is so easy to prepare, and accordingly has become a hit among our friends, with each adding their special touch. Here is my version of it.
- 100-120g caviar (1 small jar) - كافيار
- 500g cream cheese - جبن كريمى
- 3 tablespoon yoghurt (about 50g) - زبادي
- 1 small lime (juiced) - ليمون بلدي
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper - فلفل أسود
- 1.5 bunch parsley (finely chopped, about 2 cups) - بقدونس
- 5-6 stalks spring onion (finely chopped, white and green parts) - بصلة خضراء
Step by step
- In a large food processor, whisk all ingredients together except caviar into a thick and creamy consistency. You can use the food processor to chop the greens before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- Place the dip in a medium bowl, then carefully spread the caviar on top. Garnish with a couple of parsley leaves and serve with crackers and celery sticks.
Balsamic Dijon Roasted Steak
الوصفه بالعربي This recipe was an entry in the #TheMeatCompete. A super easy &...
Cucumber & Chickpea Herb Salad
Hearty and delicious, this easy-to-put-together Cucumber & Chickpea Salad will be your new...
Easy Roasted Tomato & Garlic Soup
This is the easiest recipe to achieve a yummy Roasted Tomato & Garlic Soup. With simple...
Dried Fruits Crumble
Here is a Dried Fruits Crumble that can be served as dessert with ice cream, a brunch dish, a winter warmer or an addition to your yoghurt. It is infused with tea, preferably Earl Grey, and the nutty crumble topping spiced with cinnamon. It is a great dish for Ramadan Sohour as well where we […]
Spiced Potato & Peas
This spiced potato and peas recipe is the perfect side dish for any protein. It is filling, heartwarming and deliciously spiced, your family and friends will definitely be taking seconds.
Green Falafel Omelette
Falafel Omelette is an easy, nutritious and delicious breakfast/ brunch idea for those who want a filling healthy meal without the bread. This is a childhood recipe and it’s so close to my heart because I learned it from my grandmother. I use homemade Falafel Dough (Ta3meyya) that I prepare and freeze in batches because I […]
Cheat Zaatar Mana’ish
We like to call it ‘cheat’ Mana’ish because this is definitely not the original recipe, however it is a super quick hassle-free variation without compromising on the delicious flavours… The dough does not need any resting time. Just bring it together, roll it out into your favourite shape and size, add your favourite topping and […]