Poached Eggs with Smoked Salmon
By Sarah Hamada • September 3, 2016
Bored of traditional eggs; here is an easy and healthy recipe for breakfast: Poached Eggs with Smoked Salmon on toast!
- 1.5-2 cup boiling water - ماء ساخن
- 6 leaves spinach - سبانخ
- 1 slice smoked salmon - سمك السلمون المدخن
- 1 teaspoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 1 slice bread - خبز
- 1 pinch salt - ملح
- 1 pinch thyme (to taste) - زعتر
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese (to taste) - جبن كريمى
Step by step
- For a perfectly poached egg: Open an egg in a small round bowl. Bring water to a simmer in a small pot. Stir water in the pot so you can have a round water current in the pot then drop the egg for three minutes and watch it become hard and white .
- In the mean time put some olive oil in a pan, add spinach leaves and stir it for a minute.
- On a slice of your favorite bread, add wilted spinach, then smoked salmon slice then the poached egg as soon as it is ready. Add a piece of cream cheese on the top and sprinkle some thyme and voila!
Traditional Beef & Vegetables Soup
This traditional Beef & Vegetables Soup is not only colourful and delicious, butt it's also...
20-Minute Oven-Roasted Zucchini
Simple, delicious, and the perfect companion to any protein dish especially fish! With some simple...
Homemade Bounty Bars
This dessert is based on 3 ingredients only yet delicious and easy to prepare! Your kids will...