Paleo Chocolate Mousse
By yasmine • November 7, 2015
Paleo cooking refrains from processed sugars and gluten but doesn’t compromise on good taste. This avocado & 100% cocoa-based mousse is so fluffy and light yet delicious. The longer it stays in the fridge the richer it becomes and the deeper the flavour. It is one of those easy desserts you can prepare when you have a sweet craving.
- 2 avocado (ripe, peeled & deseeded) - أفوكادو
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder (100% cocoa) - بودرة كاكاو
- 1/4 cup honey - عسل
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract - خلاصة الفانيليا
- 1 tablespoon strawberries (chopped OR pomegranate) - فراولة
- 4-5 piece mint (optional for garnish) - نعناع
Step by step
- Cube the avocado and place it in the blender with the rest of the ingredients. Blend until combined and fluffy. You may need to pulse a couple of times to make sure the avocado is fully pureed.
- Place the mousse in one or several individual bowls and leave them in the fridge for an hour before serving. You can garnish with fresh strawberries, pomegranate and/or fresh mint.
Kitchari is India's detox meal. The classic recipe is cooked with rice. In this recipe, rice is...
Caramelized Almonds Covered with Dark Chocolate
Three ingredients and you have your own customized chocolate bites... you can prepare them for your...
Sweet Potato & Marshmallow Casserole
الوصفه بالعربي Delicious homemade combo of sweet potato, crumble and roasted...
Vegan Spice Cookies with Candied Ginger
These cookies are absolutely brilliant and not just for vegans but for anyone really. It’s crispy on the outside with a cracked top and extra chewy and soft in the inside. Once you try it it’s going to be a staple at your house. This recipe is adapted from Ovenly’s Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe […]
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Sauce
This Zucchini Noodles recipe is amazing for kids as it gives them the feel of eating noodles not zucchini! It can also be a big hit in a small gathering. I personally love it because it is healthy and incredibly easy to prepare .
No-Bake Mac & Cheese
This is a quick and easy No-Bake Mac & Cheese that my kids love and ask for, especially during the winter season. It is not the lightest meal, but it is hearty and delicious. The cheese sauce is made out of a relatively thinner béchamel sauce where the cheese thickens the consistency making it just […]