Paleo Chocolate Mousse
By yasmine • November 7, 2015
Paleo cooking refrains from processed sugars and gluten but doesn’t compromise on good taste. This avocado & 100% cocoa-based mousse is so fluffy and light yet delicious. The longer it stays in the fridge the richer it becomes and the deeper the flavour. It is one of those easy desserts you can prepare when you have a sweet craving.
- 2 avocado (ripe, peeled & deseeded) - أفوكادو
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder (100% cocoa) - بودرة كاكاو
- 1/4 cup honey - عسل
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract - خلاصة الفانيليا
- 1 tablespoon strawberries (chopped OR pomegranate) - فراولة
- 4-5 piece mint (optional for garnish) - نعناع
Step by step
- Cube the avocado and place it in the blender with the rest of the ingredients. Blend until combined and fluffy. You may need to pulse a couple of times to make sure the avocado is fully pureed.
- Place the mousse in one or several individual bowls and leave them in the fridge for an hour before serving. You can garnish with fresh strawberries, pomegranate and/or fresh mint.
Light Vegetarian Moussaka
A simple meatless version of our classic Moussaka. The homemade tomato sauce tastes divine with a...
Warm Spiced Pumpkin with White Chocolate Sauce
الوصفة بالعربي If you haven't tried this festive pumkin dessert, you are missing out!...
Delicious Liver Alexandrian Style
Grilled liver is an amazing protein in taste, nutritional value and all the things you can do with...
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Cakes
Talk about a pick me up snack or a breakfast cookie that keeps you full and satisfies your sugar tooth, this chocolate peanut butter rice cake is what you mean! Crispy, with a creamy naturally sweetened center (banana-sweetened!) and a chocolate cover with a sprinkle of sea salt…delicious and comforting is an understatement. […]
Yummy Oat Pancakes served with dates and bananas, and generously drizzled with a tahini-molasses syrup… this is a healthy and nutritious way to start your day.
Classic 1-2-3-4 Marble Cake
Classic 1-2-3-4 cake is the first cake I learned to bake with my mother. As a child, I really appreciated the fact that the cake name helped me memorise and learn the basic cake proportions by heart: ONE for 1 cup milk and 1 cup butter, TWO for 2 cups sugar, THREE for 3 cups […]
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]