Yummy Zucchini Carrot Fritters
By Shereen Badawi • October 23, 2016
These Zucchini Carrot Fritters are just so yummy. The kids love them and are ready to add them to their school lunchbox, while they also make a great kids dinner. You can also serve it next to your favorite protein dish as a veggie side.
- 1 cup zucchini (shredded) - كوسة
- 1 cup carrots (shredded) - جزر
- 1/3 cup green onions (finely chopped) - بصل أخضر
- 1/3 cup wholegrain oats (blended) - شوفان الحبوب الكاملة
- 2 eggs - بيض
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated) - جبنة بارميزان
- salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
- 1 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
Step by step
- In a medium bowl, add zucchini, carrots, green onions, blended oats, grated cheese, eggs, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Heat a pan over medium heat, and drizzle olive oil.
- With wet hands or a spoon, scoop around 2-3 tablespoons of the veggie mixture and pat them into a round fritter, place it in the hot pan and repeat. Leave some space between the fritters.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Transfer on a rack to cool. Serve warm or cold.
Onion & Soy Grilled Liver Fillets
This recipe will make you crave liver fillets more than meat and chicken. It makes liver tasty,...
Banana Peanut Butter Rolls
My son liked to dip bananas in peanut butter for breakfast, and one day he wanted to take to...
Shami Chicken Fattah
An inherited original recipe from my Syrian/Lebanese in-laws. It is super easy, and can be served...
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Cakes
Talk about a pick me up snack or a breakfast cookie that keeps you full and satisfies your sugar tooth, this chocolate peanut butter rice cake is what you mean! Crispy, with a creamy naturally sweetened center (banana-sweetened!) and a chocolate cover with a sprinkle of sea salt…delicious and comforting is an understatement. […]
Cheat Zaatar Mana’ish
We like to call it ‘cheat’ Mana’ish because this is definitely not the original recipe, however it is a super quick hassle-free variation without compromising on the delicious flavours… The dough does not need any resting time. Just bring it together, roll it out into your favourite shape and size, add your favourite topping and […]
Yummy Oat Pancakes served with dates and bananas, and generously drizzled with a tahini-molasses syrup… this is a healthy and nutritious way to start your day.
Blackeyed Peas Salad with Parsley Dressing
This Blackeyed Peas Salad is prepared using very simple everyday ingredients that come together to create a colourful and super nutritious dish. The salad dressing is blended with fresh green parsley to turn a basic sauce into a luscious creamy and full of flavour addition to your salad.