Creamy Salmon Fillets Farfelle
By shahdan • December 14, 2019
Creamy & heavenly, the Salmon Farfelle Pasta is a restaurant-quality dish, in the comfort of your own home. It is definitely the perfect dish for special occasions.
- 500 ml half cream milk - لبن نصف دسم
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder - بودرة ثوم
- 4 fillet salmon (cubed) - سمك السلمون
- 1 tablespoon butter - زبدة
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour - دقيق أبيض
- 1/2 cup cooking cream - كريم الطهي
- 1 medium lemon zest - قشر الليمون
- 12 leaves basil - ريحان
- 2 teaspoon parmesan cheese - جبنة بارميزان
- salt and pepper (to taste) - ملح و فلفل
- 500 gram pasta (Farfelle) - معكرونة
Step by step
- In a pot, heat milk until warm, then add the salmon fillet pieces. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and leave to poach on low heat for 5 to 8 minutes or until the fish is pink and cooked.
- Carefully remove the fish from the milk and set both aside.
- In the meantime, follow pasta bag instructions to cook the pasta until al dente. Drain.
- In a separate pot, melt butter then stir in flour and mix. Pour in the salmon-infused milk and whisk constantly until the milk thickens into a creamy sauce.
- Stir in the cream for added richness, followed by the cooked salmon, finely chopped basil and the zest of one lemon. Adjust salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce, mix gently then transfer to serving dish. Garnish with basil leaves and sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on top.
Warm Spiced Pumpkin with White Chocolate Sauce
الوصفة بالعربي If you haven't tried this festive pumkin dessert, you are missing out!...
Garlicky Pasta with Cauliflower & Peas
Super delicious and comforting, this Garlicky Pasta with Cauliflower & Peas is just the right...
Salmon Ravioli en Papillotes
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com. Hassle-free and...
These Truffle Potatoes are so easy to prepare yet have bangs of flavor and yumminess. It is a special side dish to your fillet or fish dish. If you cant find baby potatoes, cut large potatoes in large cubes – same size as half baby potatoes. Also, make sure you get a good quality truffle […]
Spiced Potato & Peas
This spiced potato and peas recipe is the perfect side dish for any protein. It is filling, heartwarming and deliciously spiced, your family and friends will definitely be taking seconds.
One Pot Chicken Freekeh
A one-pot meal, this chicken freekeh will be your favourite go to when you want a hearty and delicious meal the whole family will enjoy. You can also serve it in a gathering since it looks lovely in a big dish. Heartwarming, wholesome and delicious the Chicken Freekeh is definitely
Traditional Rice Me’ammar is always a great crowd pleaser on the table. It is creamy, delicious and definitely an easy dish to prepare. The most challenging part however is the oven baking which might require your full attention, especially if you are baking this dish for the first time and still getting to know your […]