Peanut Butter & Coloured Peppers Baladi Wrap
By CairoCooking • September 4, 2016
The sweetness of coloured peppers with the saltines of this guiltfree all natural peanut butter make this wholesome Peanut Butter & Colored Peppers Baladi wrap everyone’s favourite.
- 1 baladi bread - خبز بلدي/ مصري
- 4 tablespoon peanut butter - زبدة الفول السوداني
- 1/4 small red bell pepper - فلفل رومي احمر
- 1/4 small yellow pepper - فلفل أصفر
- 1/4 small green peppers - فلفل أخضر
Step by step
- Carefully open the baladi bread into two wraps.
- Generously spread each wrap with peanut butter.
- Slice the coloured bell peppers into thin strips. Arrange along the side of each wrap, and roll tightly. Serve as a long wrap or use a sharp knife to cut into small bite-size rolls and arrange in the lunchbox.
Late Night Date & Custard Pie
This Date & Custard Pie is a result of a ready-made pie crust from Gourmet and the love for...
Kitchari is India's detox meal. The classic recipe is cooked with rice. In this recipe, rice is...
Butter & Garlic Carrot Bites
From 12 months. The best solution to help toddlers (from 1 year) feed themselves is to provide...
Some recipes are good to know by heart, like this Classic Crepe. It comes in handy in the weekends and school holidays when you want to prepare a fun breakfast for the family. Fillings are a personal choice and the options are endless. For sweet crepe, these can be served with sugar, jam, Nutella, or […]
Beef Shawerma in 30 Minutes
Yes wherever you are, you can have delicious Egyptian-style Beef Shawarma in 30 minutes only and the secret ingredient is minced beef. It cooks super quickly and it is seasoned in the same pan while cooking. The result is mouthwatering tender beef shawarma ready for juicy Egyptian street-style sandwiches. In gatherings, we like to serve […]
Oven-Baked Breaded Kofta (Kofta Panee)
This is a new “improved” recipe for everyone’s favourite kofta panee! It is oven-baked to perfection, and most importantly, it stays nice and moist even when eaten cold. Breaded Kofta is great for play dates (with rice & molokheyya, or with pasta). It is ideal for lunchbox sandwiches, and makes a great crowd-pleaser when served nicely with […]