Peanut Butter & Coloured Peppers Baladi Wrap
By CairoCooking • September 4, 2016
The sweetness of coloured peppers with the saltines of this guiltfree all natural peanut butter make this wholesome Peanut Butter & Colored Peppers Baladi wrap everyone’s favourite.
- 1 baladi bread - خبز بلدي/ مصري
- 4 tablespoon peanut butter - زبدة الفول السوداني
- 1/4 small red bell pepper - فلفل رومي احمر
- 1/4 small yellow pepper - فلفل أصفر
- 1/4 small green peppers - فلفل أخضر
Step by step
- Carefully open the baladi bread into two wraps.
- Generously spread each wrap with peanut butter.
- Slice the coloured bell peppers into thin strips. Arrange along the side of each wrap, and roll tightly. Serve as a long wrap or use a sharp knife to cut into small bite-size rolls and arrange in the lunchbox.
Easy Shrimp Curry
Recipe in Arabicالجمبرى بالكارى This shrimp curry is not only flavoursome...
Japanese Beef & Spinach Rice Wraps: Soboro Onigirazu
This recipe is an entry to the #TheMeatCompete challenge which closes Dec 5, 2015. Click here to...
Salmon Teriyaki made at home and at a fraction of the restaurant price! It’s time to impress! ...
Blackeyed Peas Salad with Parsley Dressing
This Blackeyed Peas Salad is prepared using very simple everyday ingredients that come together to create a colourful and super nutritious dish. The salad dressing is blended with fresh green parsley to turn a basic sauce into a luscious creamy and full of flavour addition to your salad.
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Orzo & Vegetables Salad
This Orzo Salad is super simple yet delicious and filling. It is perfect for the lunchbox (with or without cooked chicken pieces) as well as a perfect side dish. This basic vegetable combination is very tasty and will be appreciated by most children. Having said that, you can also always add with other ingredients to […]