Peanut Butter & Coloured Peppers Baladi Wrap
By CairoCooking • September 4, 2016
The sweetness of coloured peppers with the saltines of this guiltfree all natural peanut butter make this wholesome Peanut Butter & Colored Peppers Baladi wrap everyone’s favourite.
- 1 baladi bread - خبز بلدي/ مصري
- 4 tablespoon peanut butter - زبدة الفول السوداني
- 1/4 small red bell pepper - فلفل رومي احمر
- 1/4 small yellow pepper - فلفل أصفر
- 1/4 small green peppers - فلفل أخضر
Step by step
- Carefully open the baladi bread into two wraps.
- Generously spread each wrap with peanut butter.
- Slice the coloured bell peppers into thin strips. Arrange along the side of each wrap, and roll tightly. Serve as a long wrap or use a sharp knife to cut into small bite-size rolls and arrange in the lunchbox.
Poached Egg with Fresh Spinach & Salmon
Because breakfast is the most important meal of the day, it is a great time to spoil yourself and...
Green Pea Salad with Mint & Feta
Using simple ingredients, you can create this special and good-for-you Green Pea Salad in no time....
Beef Strips in Black Peppercorn Sauce
As impressive as it looks, the Beef Strips in Black Peppercorn Sauce is quite easy to prepare....
Lentil & Beetroot Salad
This simple lentils & beetroot salad is wholesome and filling during winter and summer. It’s a great for post-workout or late night snack. The lentils also hold themselves well for your lunchbox in case you’re on the go.
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap
Crunchy and colourful, the Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap will definitely impress your kids and add a new dimension to their every day lunchbox. Using only basic fresh ingredients from your fridge, this wrap will ensure your kids are eating their veggies in the most exciting ways. Also, try cutting your wrap into bite-size sushi-like rolls […]