Peanut Butter & Coloured Peppers Baladi Wrap
By CairoCooking • September 4, 2016
The sweetness of coloured peppers with the saltines of this guiltfree all natural peanut butter make this wholesome Peanut Butter & Colored Peppers Baladi wrap everyone’s favourite.
- 1 baladi bread - خبز بلدي/ مصري
- 4 tablespoon peanut butter - زبدة الفول السوداني
- 1/4 small red bell pepper - فلفل رومي احمر
- 1/4 small yellow pepper - فلفل أصفر
- 1/4 small green peppers - فلفل أخضر
Step by step
- Carefully open the baladi bread into two wraps.
- Generously spread each wrap with peanut butter.
- Slice the coloured bell peppers into thin strips. Arrange along the side of each wrap, and roll tightly. Serve as a long wrap or use a sharp knife to cut into small bite-size rolls and arrange in the lunchbox.
Roasted Beets & Carrot Soup
الوصفة بالعربي In season, summer root vegetables marry well together, creating a...
Tropical Fruit Salad
The tropical fruit salad is not just refreshing on a hot summer day, but it also elevates a simple...
The Juiciest Shish Tawook
الوصفه بالعربي Simple, juicy, and full of flavour... This Shish Tawook recipe will...
Green Bulgur Salad
Inspired by the Lebanese Tabbouleh, this luscious Green Bulgur Salad is the perfect side dish. It’s fresh, colourful, and full of healthy ingredients. It is easily prepared for your everyday meal, as well as ideal for gatherings especially barbecues. The leftovers (if any) is also great for your lunchbox. The recipe uses 1.5 cup pre-cooked […]
Orzo & Vegetables Salad
This Orzo Salad is super simple yet delicious and filling. It is perfect for the lunchbox (with or without cooked chicken pieces) as well as a perfect side dish. This basic vegetable combination is very tasty and will be appreciated by most children. Having said that, you can also always add with other ingredients to […]
Lentil & Beetroot Salad
This simple lentils & beetroot salad is wholesome and filling during winter and summer. It’s a great for post-workout or late night snack. The lentils also hold themselves well for your lunchbox in case you’re on the go.