Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Cakes
By yasmine • May 18, 2022
Talk about a pick me up snack or a breakfast cookie that keeps you full and satisfies your sugar tooth, this chocolate peanut butter rice cake is what you mean!
Crispy, with a creamy naturally sweetened center (banana-sweetened!) and a chocolate cover with a sprinkle of sea salt…delicious and comforting is an understatement.
- 1 large banana - موز
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter (unsweetened) - زبدة الفول السوداني
- 10 Rice Cakes
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds (OR flaxseeds or pumpkin seeds) - OPTIONAL
- 100 gram dark chocolate - شوكولاتة غامقة
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil - زيت جوز الهند
- sea salt - ملح البحر
Step by step
- Slice and mash the banana in a medium bowl. Add the peanut butter and mix.
- Use a butter knife to smear peanut butter banana mix over one rice cake side, sprinkle seeds, if using any, and cover it with another rice cake like a sandwich. Repeat until you have 5 rice cake sandwiches.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate by adding the coconut oil to it and placing it in the microwave or over a pot with boiling water for a couple of minutes.
- Stir the chocolate to combine and dip each rice cake sandwich to cover the sides. Sprinkle some sea salt on it.
- Place the sandwiches in the freezer for at least 30 minutes. You can keep it there or move it to the fridge after. Indulge when the urge comes!
Classic Cheese & Cucumber Sandwich with a Twist
The simple idea of thinly grating cucumber into paper-thin slices (using a basic kitchen grater)...
Baked Rice Meatballs (Koftet-Rozz)
الوصفه بالعربي Rice meatballs is the kind of food that both, kids as well as grown...
Chicken Fillets with Capers Sauce
الوصفة بالعربي Enjoy these mouthwatering chicken breasts in a creamy capers sauce....
Cheat Zaatar Mana’ish
We like to call it ‘cheat’ Mana’ish because this is definitely not the original recipe, however it is a super quick hassle-free variation without compromising on the delicious flavours… The dough does not need any resting time. Just bring it together, roll it out into your favourite shape and size, add your favourite topping and […]
Yummy Oat Pancakes served with dates and bananas, and generously drizzled with a tahini-molasses syrup… this is a healthy and nutritious way to start your day.
Blackeyed Peas Salad with Parsley Dressing
This Blackeyed Peas Salad is prepared using very simple everyday ingredients that come together to create a colourful and super nutritious dish. The salad dressing is blended with fresh green parsley to turn a basic sauce into a luscious creamy and full of flavour addition to your salad.
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]