Popcorn Granola Trailmix
By CairoCooking • September 6, 2016
Your kids will love this Popcorn Granola Trailmix in their lunchbox. It is also so nutritious and filling, you’ll love preparing it in advance to them.
- 2 cup popped popcorn - فشار
- 1 cup almonds - لوز
- 1/4 cup coconut - جوز الهند
- 1/4 cup raisins - زبيب
- 4 dried apricots (cut into small pieces)
- 1/2 cup oats - شوفان
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup molasses - عسل أسود
Step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Spread coconut and shredded almonds on an ungreased baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted, around 5-7 minutes.
- In a big bowl, mix popcorn, coconut, almonds, raisins, oats and apricots together.
- Slowly drizzle 1/4 cup molasses and stir. Add more molasses, if needed.
الوصفة بالعربي A traditional Palestinian feast on a plate... The flavours and aroma...
Special Minty Zucchini
الوصفة بالعربي This is a simple yet delicious vegetable dish using ingredients...
Seared Tuna Salad
It's filling, fast, low calorie and delicious for seafood lovers! Recipe submitted by Sarah...
Lentil & Beetroot Salad
This simple lentils & beetroot salad is wholesome and filling during winter and summer. It’s a great for post-workout or late night snack. The lentils also hold themselves well for your lunchbox in case you’re on the go.
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap
Crunchy and colourful, the Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap will definitely impress your kids and add a new dimension to their every day lunchbox. Using only basic fresh ingredients from your fridge, this wrap will ensure your kids are eating their veggies in the most exciting ways. Also, try cutting your wrap into bite-size sushi-like rolls […]