Popcorn Granola Trailmix
By CairoCooking • September 6, 2016
Your kids will love this Popcorn Granola Trailmix in their lunchbox. It is also so nutritious and filling, you’ll love preparing it in advance to them.
- 2 cup popped popcorn - فشار
- 1 cup almonds - لوز
- 1/4 cup coconut - جوز الهند
- 1/4 cup raisins - زبيب
- 4 dried apricots (cut into small pieces)
- 1/2 cup oats - شوفان
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup molasses - عسل أسود
Step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Spread coconut and shredded almonds on an ungreased baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted, around 5-7 minutes.
- In a big bowl, mix popcorn, coconut, almonds, raisins, oats and apricots together.
- Slowly drizzle 1/4 cup molasses and stir. Add more molasses, if needed.
Salmon Teriyaki made at home and at a fraction of the restaurant price! It’s time to impress! ...
Farmer’s Brunch Omelet
Last time I was visiting Germany, I ate this amazing Bauernkartoffeleier – an omelet specialty of...
الوصفه بالعربي This Kebda Baladi recipe is by far the easiest recipe ever! It takes...
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Green Bulgur Salad
Inspired by the Lebanese Tabbouleh, this luscious Green Bulgur Salad is the perfect side dish. It’s fresh, colourful, and full of healthy ingredients. It is easily prepared for your everyday meal, as well as ideal for gatherings especially barbecues. The leftovers (if any) is also great for your lunchbox. The recipe uses 1.5 cup pre-cooked […]
Orzo & Vegetables Salad
This Orzo Salad is super simple yet delicious and filling. It is perfect for the lunchbox (with or without cooked chicken pieces) as well as a perfect side dish. This basic vegetable combination is very tasty and will be appreciated by most children. Having said that, you can also always add with other ingredients to […]