Oven-Baked Herb Fish
By Shewekar Elgharably • June 10, 2015
To add more fish to your weekly meals, try this hassle-free sea bass recipe! In less than 30 minutes, you can enjoy this fish feast with your family and friends.
- 1 box sea bass fish (about 2.5 lbs, scaled and gutted) - سمك الباسه
- salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
- extra virgin olive oil (to drizzle) - زيت الزيتون بكر
- rosemary - روزماري/ إكليل الجبل
- handful basil - ريحان
- 2 garlic clove - فص ثوم
- 1/2 lemon (cut into slices) - ليمون
Step by step
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Score the sea bass on both sides and rub all over with salt, pepper and a small drizzle of olive oil.
- Pick the rosemary sprigs off the hard stems. Roll a large basil leaf tightly around each rosemary sprig. Insert into the slashes in the fish, along with the garlic slices.
- Lay the sea bass on parchment paper-lined baking tray.
- Stuff the cavity with the lemon wedges and remaining rosemary. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the flesh is opaque and just cooked through.
Succulent Asian Surf & Turf for Two
الوصفة بالعربي One marinade for a succulent full flavoured steak, mouth-watering...
No-Mayo Pasta Salad
Colourful and nutritious, this salad is a joyful meal in a lunch box. With 3 different colours...
Hearty Chicken Strips with Carrots & Potatoes
This Chicken Strips with Carrot & Potato Cubes dish was inspired by an old Egyptian recipe...
Lentil & Beetroot Salad
This simple lentils & beetroot salad is wholesome and filling during winter and summer. It’s a great for post-workout or late night snack. The lentils also hold themselves well for your lunchbox in case you’re on the go.
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
Vegetable Turmeric & Coconut Dahl
Simply served over white rice, the Vegetable Turmeric & Coconut Dahl makes such a hearty vegan home-cooked meal.
Banana Nice Cream With Pistachios & Mastic
Simple yet so delicious and guilt-free, this nice cream with pistachio and mastic is a must-try this summer! It is also a luscious addition to your Ramadani table. Nice cream is frozen banana blended into ice cream texture without added dairy or sugar. This recipe is full of Middle Eastern flavors like the delicate mastic and […]