Oven-Baked Herb Fish
By Shewekar Elgharably • June 10, 2015
To add more fish to your weekly meals, try this hassle-free Oven-Baked Herb Fish recipe! In less than 30 minutes, you can enjoy this fish feast with your family and friends.
- 1 sea bass fish (about 1-1.2kg; scaled and gutted) - سمك الباسه
- salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
- drizzle extra virgin olive oil - زيت الزيتون بكر
- 4 sprig rosemary - روزماري/ إكليل الجبل
- handful basil - ريحان
- 2 garlic clove (thinly sliced) - فص ثوم
- 2 lime (thinly sliced) - ليمون بلدي
Step by step
- Heat oven to 200C.
- Score the sea bass on both sides and rub all over with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Pick rosemary sprigs off the hard stems. Roll a large basil leaf tightly around each rosemary sprig. Insert into the slashes in the fish, along with the garlic slices.
- Lay the sea bass on parchment paper-lined baking tray.
- Stuff the cavity with the lime wedges and remaining rosemary. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until cooked through.
Spinach & Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breast with Tomato & Carrot Cream Sauce
This recipe is the runner-up to #MyBestDish cooking competition. This recipe is perfect for any...
It's healthy and not loaded with sugar like the store-bought stuff! It's good to keep at home for...
Shortcut Baked Apple Crumble
This is such a simple winter dessert, you will find yourself doing again and again. You don't even...
Easy Vegetable Stir-Fry
If you are bored of daily vegetable dishes, this easy vegetable stir fry is what you are looking for. It is versatile and can be served next to main dishes from any cuisines (Egyptian, Italian, Indian). This is the basic recipe using only garlic, salt, pepper and a generous squeeze of lime juice to bind […]
Quick Spinach with Tomatoes & Herbs
When you need a quick and delicious vegetable dish, the Spinach with Tomatoes & Herbs hits the mark. Most ingredients are home staples and easy to prepare. It is also super nutritious, filling and can easily be part of your healthy diet. The red onion can easily be swapped for yellow onion. The herbs are […]
Green Pea Salad with Mint & Feta
Using simple ingredients, you can create this special and good-for-you Green Pea Salad in no time. Fresh with the greens, fragrant with the mint and full of flavour, this salad makes a great vegetarian option on hot summer days. I love to serve it with grilled steak, the combination of flavours are irresistible. However you […]
Black-Eyed Peas Stew
Sometimes the simplest food is the most delicious. This Black-Eyed Peas Stew is a favourite family recipe to be served with white rice or vermicelli rice. I love to add red bell pepper to the traditional recipe because it gives the stew natural sweetness without the need to add sugar to the tomato sauce. A handful of […]