Oven-Baked Herb Fish
By Shewekar Elgharably • June 10, 2015
To add more fish to your weekly meals, try this hassle-free Oven-Baked Herb Fish recipe! In less than 30 minutes, you can enjoy this fish feast with your family and friends.
- 1 sea bass fish (about 1-1.2kg; scaled and gutted) - سمك الباسه
- salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
- drizzle extra virgin olive oil - زيت الزيتون بكر
- 4 sprig rosemary - روزماري/ إكليل الجبل
- handful basil - ريحان
- 2 garlic clove (thinly sliced) - فص ثوم
- 2 lime (thinly sliced) - ليمون بلدي
Step by step
- Heat oven to 200C.
- Score the sea bass on both sides and rub all over with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Pick rosemary sprigs off the hard stems. Roll a large basil leaf tightly around each rosemary sprig. Insert into the slashes in the fish, along with the garlic slices.
- Lay the sea bass on parchment paper-lined baking tray.
- Stuff the cavity with the lime wedges and remaining rosemary. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until cooked through.
Baked Rice Meatballs (Koftet-Rozz)
الوصفه بالعربي Rice meatballs is the kind of food that both, kids as well as grown...
Adding lentils to Tabboula, not only gives this classic salad a beautiful earthy flavour, but it...
Traditional Kolkas with Green Herbs
I can't imagine any Egyptian growing up not eating Kolkas! Even my husband, who was never a fan of...
Juicy Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Fillets
A delicious chicken dish that is easy to prepare and looks great on the table, the Spinach-stuffed Chicken Fillets is wholesome, high on protein and nutrients and really a full meal in a dish. The cheese addition is to add creaminess but you can omit it and still enjoy every bite. The tomato sauce suggested […]
Freekeh Beraam With Chicken
This Freekeh Beraam with Chicken is a perfect comfort dish with all the delicious beraam flavours and spices aroma. It is light and nutritious, without compromising on taste, and will be the star of your dinner party table. This dish is best served with a green salad.
Ginger & Lemon Steak a la Jamie Oliver
الوصفة بالعربي Adapted from Jamie Oliver’s Chinese Rib Eye Steak (Jamie’s 30 minutes meals series), this steak has become a favourite in our households. Unlike heavy creamy sauces that we usually serve with our meat, Jamie’s on-the-board dressing for this special steak, is light, refreshing and bursting with mind-blowing flavours. In the original recipe, the meat is rubbed with Chinese Szechwan […]