Oven-Baked Herb Fish
By Shewekar Elgharably • June 10, 2015
To add more fish to your weekly meals, try this hassle-free Oven-Baked Herb Fish recipe! In less than 30 minutes, you can enjoy this fish feast with your family and friends.
- 1 sea bass fish (about 1-1.2kg; scaled and gutted) - سمك الباسه
- salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
- drizzle extra virgin olive oil - زيت الزيتون بكر
- 4 sprig rosemary - روزماري/ إكليل الجبل
- handful basil - ريحان
- 2 garlic clove (thinly sliced) - فص ثوم
- 2 lime (thinly sliced) - ليمون بلدي
Step by step
- Heat oven to 200C.
- Score the sea bass on both sides and rub all over with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Pick rosemary sprigs off the hard stems. Roll a large basil leaf tightly around each rosemary sprig. Insert into the slashes in the fish, along with the garlic slices.
- Lay the sea bass on parchment paper-lined baking tray.
- Stuff the cavity with the lime wedges and remaining rosemary. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until cooked through.
There is no other name for it! No dictionary has been able to translate this succulent sweet...
Fig & Pomegranate Green Salad
With fresh healthy greens, sweet figs and super nutritious pomegranates, this extremely easy to...
Butter & Garlic Carrot Bites
From 12 months. The best solution to help toddlers (from 1 year) feed themselves is to provide...
Chicken Liver with Spinach & Chickpeas
This Chicken Liver with Spinach is a one pot main dish prepared in less than 45 minutes yet so good and hearty. It is the sort of dish that brings the family together over a nutritious meal and leaves everyone feeling great after. At CairoCooking, we are all about one pot, easy, nutritious and oh […]
Warm Chestnut Soup with Garlic Breadcrumbs
I tried the chestnut soup in London back in 2013 and ever since then I wanted to prepare it myself and I just did this winter. It turned out super warm and yummy. The original recipe ingredients includes cream, I used skimmed milk instead and it still turned out creamy since chestnuts are already somewhat fatty. You can also […]
Juicy Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Fillets
A delicious chicken dish that is easy to prepare and looks great on the table, the Spinach-stuffed Chicken Fillets is wholesome, high on protein and nutrients and really a full meal in a dish. The cheese addition is to add creaminess but you can omit it and still enjoy every bite. The tomato sauce suggested […]