Oven-Baked Herb Fish
By Shewekar Elgharably • June 10, 2015
To add more fish to your weekly meals, try this hassle-free Oven-Baked Herb Fish recipe! In less than 30 minutes, you can enjoy this fish feast with your family and friends.
- 1 sea bass fish (about 1-1.2kg; scaled and gutted) - سمك الباسه
- salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
- drizzle extra virgin olive oil - زيت الزيتون بكر
- 4 sprig rosemary - روزماري/ إكليل الجبل
- handful basil - ريحان
- 2 garlic clove (thinly sliced) - فص ثوم
- 2 lime (thinly sliced) - ليمون بلدي
Step by step
- Heat oven to 200C.
- Score the sea bass on both sides and rub all over with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Pick rosemary sprigs off the hard stems. Roll a large basil leaf tightly around each rosemary sprig. Insert into the slashes in the fish, along with the garlic slices.
- Lay the sea bass on parchment paper-lined baking tray.
- Stuff the cavity with the lime wedges and remaining rosemary. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until cooked through.
Cranberry & Almond Bread
This is so comforting, so good and addictive! Not just addictive to eat but also to make. It is the...
Lovely Lentils Simplified
From 9 months. The infamous Annabella Karmel came up with a toddler lentils recipe that is very...
Warm Halva Pudding
If you are a fan of Halva (like me), you will fall in love with this sweet and simple dessert. You...
Quinoa Salad with Mint & Pomegranate Seeds
Light and refreshing, this quinoa salad tastes delicious and is packed with nutrients. It can be prepared in advance and put in the lunchbox for work, or as a side dish for dinner.
Roasted Chicken with Garlic & Balsamic
The recipe for this Garlic & Balsamic Baked Chicken is effortless, yet the end result is juicy tender chicken, with wonderful flavours and aroma. Just marinate a couple of hours in advance, and bake one hour before serving! This chicken is definitely a great crowd pleaser.
Greek Eggplant Dakos Salad
The authentic Greek Dakos salad is all about a delicious mix of tomatoes, feta cheese and olives served on Cretan rusk bread. We are so glad to share it with you since it is one of our favorites whenever we visit this beautiful country. In our Dakos version, we decided to replace the bread with […]
Honey Lancashire Biscuits
These are traditional Lancashire biscuits, only healthier and cleaner replacing sugar with raw honey and using coconut oil. The result? Delicious biscuits, that kids enjoy baking, assembling and munching at. Its a sweet addition to your baking routine during feasts or play dates.