Goat Cheese & Sun-dried Tomato Multigrain Sandwich
By CairoCooking • September 8, 2016
The Goat Cheese & Sundried Tomato Multigrain Sandwich is not only nutritious, but it is also super flavoursome. The combination of goat cheese, oregano, arugula, and sundried tomatoes is absolutely heavenly. NM Multigrain Sliced Toast gives this sandwich an extra tasty and healthy edge. Your kids will love it, and you will find yourself preparing this sandwich for your office lunchbox as well. Pure deliciousness!
- 4 slice goat cheese OR NM Goat Cheese (natural) - جبن الماعز
- 2 slice brown toast OR NM Multigrain Bread - توست أسمر
- 1 pinch oregano - أوريجانو/ زعتر
- 5 slice sun-dried tomatoes - طماطم مجففة
- 1 handful arugula OR NM Chemical-Free Arugula - جرجير
Step by step
- Slice the cheese and arrange on a slice of multigrain toast. Sprinkle with oregano.
- Finely slice the sun-dried tomatoes and arrange on top.
- Add a handful of arugula, and the second slice of toast on top. Press gently and serve, or pack in the lunchbox.
Wholesome Black-Eyed Pea Salad
It's time to give black-eyed peas a chance since it is creamy, nutritious and full of goodness...
Grilled Veggie Rolls with Cashew Cheese
These veggie rolls are enriched with the creaminess of the cashew cheese. The combination of the...
Paleo Chocolate Mousse
Paleo cooking refrains from processed sugars and gluten but doesn't compromise on good taste. This...
Lentil & Beetroot Salad
This simple lentils & beetroot salad is wholesome and filling during winter and summer. It’s a great for post-workout or late night snack. The lentils also hold themselves well for your lunchbox in case you’re on the go.
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap
Crunchy and colourful, the Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap will definitely impress your kids and add a new dimension to their every day lunchbox. Using only basic fresh ingredients from your fridge, this wrap will ensure your kids are eating their veggies in the most exciting ways. Also, try cutting your wrap into bite-size sushi-like rolls […]