Easy Veal Fillet with Instant Dijon Mustard Sauce
By shahdan • May 7, 2015
This Veal Fillet with Instant Dijon Mustard Sauce is a great option when you don’t have much time to spare in the kitchen. It cooks really quickly and it gives you the most delicious protein dishes with no hassle at all. This super easy recipe is perfect for beginners and newly weds who strive to put yummy food on the table, but are still struggling in the kitchen.
- 750 gram veal (fillet) - لحم بتلو
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (for flavour) - مسطردة ديجون
- 1 teaspoon grainy Dijon mustard (for the grainy texture) - مستردة ديجون بالحبوب
- 200 ml cooking cream - كريم الطهي
- 1 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 1 pinch black pepper (freshly cracked) - فلفل أسود
- 1 pinch salt (or to taste) - ملح
Step by step
- Rub the fillet with freshly cracked black pepper and olive oil.
- Heat the skillet. Cook the veal fillet, uncovered, for about 3 minutes on each side or until nicely browned and cooked as desired.
- Stir in the cream with the fillet, add the mustard, and heat gently for a few minutes, while scraping the bottom of the skillet with a wooden spoon to loosen all those brown bits stuck to the skillet. This will enrich the sauce with all the meat juices and caramelized bits.
- Adjust salt and pepper as desired and serve! You may also like to add extra Dijon mustard for a stronger taste.
- Serve immediately
Red Thai Chicken Curry
الوصفه بالعربي This delicious Red Curry Chicken dish is super easy for everyday, and...
Spicy Avocado Cucumber Soup
The avocado cucumber soup can be garnished with shrimps on top and enjoyed spicy. Super delicious,...
Halloumi, Tomato & Arugula Slicers
Such a simple and quick appetiser that looks and tastes good guaranteed! For a more luxurious...
Honey Mustard Chicken
If you like easy and tasty chicken recipes, the Honey Mustard Chicken is what you are looking for. It’s flavorful and moist. This recipe does not require any onion chopping, which is always a great plus! Just make sure to leave the chicken in the marinade for an hour at least before cooking. This marinade […]
Indian Chicken with Spiced Yoghurt
Fragrant, moist and delicious, this Indian Spiced chicken dish will definitely impress. It is best served with Raita (spiced yoghurt) and Turmeric Basmati Rice. Garam Masala is an Indian Spice mix found in big supermarkets or at the عطار.
Asian Grilled Chicken Salad
This Asian Grilled Chicken Salad is easy, filling and super delicious. It is suitable as a side for the whole family or as a large main dish on its own. Enjoy its Asian flavors and the combination of crunchy veggies and moist yummy chicken.
Easy Creamy Mushroom Chicken
This Creamy Mushroom Chicken dish is easy to prepare and will always be a winner on your table. I like to serve it with white rice, steamed veggies and French fries (yes, not the lightest meal but the sauce tastes divine with the crispy fries). This meal is quick and fun – everyone enjoys.