Creamy Salmon Fillets Farfelle
By shahdan • December 14, 2019
Creamy & heavenly, the Salmon Farfelle Pasta is a restaurant-quality dish, in the comfort of your own home. It is definitely the perfect dish for special occasions.
- 500 ml half cream milk - لبن نصف دسم
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder - بودرة ثوم
- 4 fillet salmon (cubed) - سمك السلمون
- 1 tablespoon butter - زبدة
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour - دقيق أبيض
- 1/2 cup cooking cream - كريم الطهي
- 1 medium lemon zest - قشر الليمون
- 12 leaves basil - ريحان
- 2 teaspoon parmesan cheese - جبنة بارميزان
- salt and pepper (to taste) - ملح و فلفل
- 500 gram pasta (Farfelle) - معكرونة
Step by step
- In a pot, heat milk until warm, then add the salmon fillet pieces. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and leave to poach on low heat for 5 to 8 minutes or until the fish is pink and cooked.
- Carefully remove the fish from the milk and set both aside.
- In the meantime, follow pasta bag instructions to cook the pasta until al dente. Drain.
- In a separate pot, melt butter then stir in flour and mix. Pour in the salmon-infused milk and whisk constantly until the milk thickens into a creamy sauce.
- Stir in the cream for added richness, followed by the cooked salmon, finely chopped basil and the zest of one lemon. Adjust salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce, mix gently then transfer to serving dish. Garnish with basil leaves and sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on top.
Easy Vegetable Stir-Fry
If you are bored of daily vegetable dishes, this easy vegetable stir fry is what you are looking...
Traditional Sweet Qatayef
The traditional sweet Qatayef are different in each home. Some people add almonds and pistachios,...
Easy Vegan Tortilla Pizza
The tortilla pizza is such a fun lunchbox idea that will definitely please your kids. The...
Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle
This Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle is the simplest way to the heart of a loved one. It impresses with its salmon flavor and creaminess, while it is quick and easy to prepare.
Rich Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
This rich & silky Tomato Pasta Sauce will be your new favorite pasta sauce. It is not just perfect for everyday but also great for large gatherings when you need a beautiful bowl of pasta. Cooked with ripe Egyptian tomatoes, and garnished with fresh green basil, flavorful Parmesan shaves & creamy Buffalo mozzarella, this pasta […]
Spiced Freekeh with Minced Beef & Nuts
The Spiced Freekeh with Minced Beef & Nuts is a very special dish that is both super heathy AND totally satisfies our rich Middle Eastern food taste. With very similar flavours, colours & textures to traditional ‘Rice with Khalta’, this freekeh is nutritious, cooked with one tablespoon of olive oil only, and does not need […]
Brown Rice Mujaddara
A wholesome comfort dish from the Levant, this Rice Mujaddara is vegan, full of protein and definite winner for any family meal. We used brown rice instead of regular, to heighten its nutritional value and it turned out incredibly tasty with the earthy flavors of the lentils. Serve it with a simple green salad with […]