Baked Sweet Potatoes
By shahdan • January 31, 2016
Sweet, creamy, and so heart-warming, what’s a better winter warmer than home baked potatoes?
- 4 medium sweet potato - بطاطا
- sugar (optional) - سكر
- honey (optional) - عسل
- paprika (optional) - بابريكا / فلفل أحمر
Step by step
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Wash and scrub the sweet potatoes clean.
- Fold each sweet potato in foil separately. Bake for 30- 45 minutes until soft (depending on size).
- Slice them open lengthwise, without going all the way down. Sprinkle with some honey or sugar and place them back in the oven for 5 minutes to caramelize.
- Alternatively, just sprinkle with a little paprika and enjoy.
Lemon & Butter Fish en Papillote
Simple fish dish that truly impresses with its little gift like look and deliciousness. Once you...
Walnut & Date Cake
Since It is the Eid season after Ramadan, I found everybody is running to do the traditional Eid...
Zesty Fresh Spinach & Beetroot Salad
Vibrant, nutritious and full of bold textures and flavours... This salad will blow your mind away!...
Lentil & Beetroot Salad
This simple lentils & beetroot salad is wholesome and filling during winter and summer. It’s a great for post-workout or late night snack. The lentils also hold themselves well for your lunchbox in case you’re on the go.
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap
Crunchy and colourful, the Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap will definitely impress your kids and add a new dimension to their every day lunchbox. Using only basic fresh ingredients from your fridge, this wrap will ensure your kids are eating their veggies in the most exciting ways. Also, try cutting your wrap into bite-size sushi-like rolls […]