#MyBestDish challenges every home-cook to share his/her speciality & win!By CairoCooking • February 8, 2016
ENTRIES TO THIS COMPETITION ARE NOW CLOSED.
Easy-Pan.com and CairoCooking.com have joined forces to find the best speciality recipes out there!
See the winner dish of this competition: Fayza Riad’s Baked Greek Shrimp With Feta.
See the runner-up dish of this competition: Yosra Shohayeb’s Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast.
We are encouraging all homecooyks to share their own and their family’s and friends favorite dishes with the world – cause they just might win some amazing prizes… read below.
COOK, UPLOAD and WIN!
Got that one special recipe that turns heads? It’s time to show it off to everyone and get hundreds of people to cook it.
1. Follow @cairocooking_ and @easypaneg on Instagram and Facebook.
2. Cook your best dish and take a picture.
3. Add your recipe and picture to www.cairocooking.com under #MyBestDish
4. Cairocooking.com and Easy Pan will post your dish to collect LIKES for you to win!
Top THREE dishes with highest number of combined likes on both our accounts will be permanently published on CairoCooking.com and invited to a cook off MARCH 19 where the dishes will be tasted and judged!
Prize of the WINNING recipe from the cook off:
1. Winning recipe will be Easy Pan’s primary dish in April exclusively under your name.
2. Cooking class with FourSeasons top chefs!
3. A massage and relaxing full day at the FourSeasons spa
4. One week of free Easy Pan delicious meal boxes delivered to your doorstep.
- Closing date for entries is February 25th. Announcement of top 3 recipes by March 1st. Cook-off is March 5th.
- Each contestant can only enter only one recipe.
- The recipe cannot be copied and must have your own twist.
- You must provide an image of your recipe.