Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Sauce
By Sarah Hamada • January 25, 2019
This Zucchini Noodles recipe is amazing for kids as it gives them the feel of eating noodles not zucchini!
It can also be a big hit in a small gathering.
I personally love it because it is healthy and incredibly easy to prepare .
- 2 kg zucchini - كوسة
- 3 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 3 piece garlic (minced) - ثوم
- 1 pinch salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
- 1 can pesto sauce - صلصة الريحان
- 5 piece sun-dried tomatoes (thinly sliced) - طماطم مجففة
- 1/2 cup cooking cream - كريم الطهي
- 1 handful parmesan cheese - جبنة بارميزان
Step by step
- Thinly slice zucchini or use shredder or peeler to achieve a thin noodle like cut.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan. Sauté minced garlic for a couple of minutes then add shredded zucchini. Season with salt & pepper.
- Stir the zucchini occasionally and let it cook for 2-3 minutes on medium heat, then add pesto, sliced sun-dried tomatoes and cream.
- Stir for a couple of minutes but don't overcook the zucchini. It still needs to have a bite to it.
- Serve warm sprinkled with Parmesan.
Baked Salmon with Fresh Herbs
In the kitchen, I'm a fan of rich flavor, but more important than that - an easy recipe, like this...
Chilled Avocado Cucumber Soup
Photo Credit: Yehia ElAlaily The Chilled Avocado Cucumber Soup can be garnished with shrimps on...
Chicken Livers with Pomegranate Molasses
This chicken liver recipe is delicious and easy to prepare in less than 30 minutes. It works as a...
Vegan Spice Cookies with Candied Ginger
These cookies are absolutely brilliant and not just for vegans but for anyone really. It’s crispy on the outside with a cracked top and extra chewy and soft in the inside. Once you try it it’s going to be a staple at your house. This recipe is adapted from Ovenly’s Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe […]
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
No-Bake Mac & Cheese
This is a quick and easy No-Bake Mac & Cheese that my kids love and ask for, especially during the winter season. It is not the lightest meal, but it is hearty and delicious. The cheese sauce is made out of a relatively thinner béchamel sauce where the cheese thickens the consistency making it just […]
Orzo & Vegetables Salad
This Orzo Salad is super simple yet delicious and filling. It is perfect for the lunchbox (with or without cooked chicken pieces) as well as a perfect side dish. This basic vegetable combination is very tasty and will be appreciated by most children. Having said that, you can also always add with other ingredients to […]