Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Sauce
By Sarah Hamada • January 25, 2019
This Zucchini Noodles recipe is amazing for kids as it gives them the feel of eating noodles not zucchini!
It can also be a big hit in a small gathering.
I personally love it because it is healthy and incredibly easy to prepare .
- 2 kg zucchini - كوسة
- 3 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 3 piece garlic (minced) - ثوم
- 1 pinch salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
- 1 can pesto sauce - صلصة الريحان
- 5 piece sun-dried tomatoes (thinly sliced) - طماطم مجففة
- 1/2 cup cooking cream - كريم الطهي
- 1 handful parmesan cheese - جبنة بارميزان
Step by step
- Thinly slice zucchini or use shredder or peeler to achieve a thin noodle like cut.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan. Sauté minced garlic for a couple of minutes then add shredded zucchini. Season with salt & pepper.
- Stir the zucchini occasionally and let it cook for 2-3 minutes on medium heat, then add pesto, sliced sun-dried tomatoes and cream.
- Stir for a couple of minutes but don't overcook the zucchini. It still needs to have a bite to it.
- Serve warm sprinkled with Parmesan.
Brown and crispy from the outside, super juicy from the inside and covered in layers of melted...
Egyptian Roasted Cauliflower
الوصفة بالعربي If you love the traditional Egyptian fried cauliflower, you will fall...
Simple Grilled Salmon & Mixed Veggies
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com. This recipe is an...
Juicy Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Fillets
A delicious chicken dish that is easy to prepare and looks great on the table, the Spinach-stuffed Chicken Fillets is wholesome, high on protein and nutrients and really a full meal in a dish. The cheese addition is to add creaminess but you can omit it and still enjoy every bite. The tomato sauce suggested […]
Freekeh Beraam With Chicken
This Freekeh Beraam with Chicken is a perfect comfort dish with all the delicious beraam flavours and spices aroma. It is light and nutritious, without compromising on taste, and will be the star of your dinner party table. This dish is best served with a green salad.
Ginger & Lemon Steak a la Jamie Oliver
الوصفة بالعربي Adapted from Jamie Oliver’s Chinese Rib Eye Steak (Jamie’s 30 minutes meals series), this steak has become a favourite in our households. Unlike heavy creamy sauces that we usually serve with our meat, Jamie’s on-the-board dressing for this special steak, is light, refreshing and bursting with mind-blowing flavours. In the original recipe, the meat is rubbed with Chinese Szechwan […]