Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Sauce
By Sarah Hamada • January 25, 2019
This Zucchini Noodles recipe is amazing for kids as it gives them the feel of eating noodles not zucchini!
It can also be a big hit in a small gathering.
I personally love it because it is healthy and incredibly easy to prepare .
- 2 kg zucchini - كوسة
- 3 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 3 piece garlic (minced) - ثوم
- 1 pinch salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
- 1 can pesto sauce - صلصة الريحان
- 5 piece sun-dried tomatoes (thinly sliced) - طماطم مجففة
- 1/2 cup cooking cream - كريم الطهي
- 1 handful parmesan cheese - جبنة بارميزان
Step by step
- Thinly slice zucchini or use shredder or peeler to achieve a thin noodle like cut.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan. Sauté minced garlic for a couple of minutes then add shredded zucchini. Season with salt & pepper.
- Stir the zucchini occasionally and let it cook for 2-3 minutes on medium heat, then add pesto, sliced sun-dried tomatoes and cream.
- Stir for a couple of minutes but don't overcook the zucchini. It still needs to have a bite to it.
- Serve warm sprinkled with Parmesan.
Freekeh Vegetable Soup
The Freekeh Vegetable Soup is healthy, filling and delicious. Freekeh is full of nutritious...
Roast Beef On The Stove
There are several ways to do a roast beef - some people prefer putting it in the oven while others...
No-Junk Kids’ Burger
If burger is a kids-favourite dish, why don’t we make it as healthy as we can? This burger bursts...
Zaatar & Lime Chicken with Roasted Onions
If you bought or were gifted Zaatar mix from Lebanon or Palestine, then this Zaatar & Lime Chicken dish is just what you need to savor this beautiful authentic herb mix along with a citrussy and tender juicy chicken. Aromatic, succulent and full of flavor, this recipe is straightforward and easy to execute. The addition […]
Quinoa Salad with Mint & Pomegranate Seeds
Light and refreshing, this quinoa salad tastes delicious and is packed with nutrients. It can be prepared in advance and put in the lunchbox for work, or as a side dish for dinner.
Roasted Chicken with Garlic & Balsamic
The recipe for this Garlic & Balsamic Baked Chicken is effortless, yet the end result is juicy tender chicken, with wonderful flavours and aroma. Just marinate a couple of hours in advance, and bake one hour before serving! This chicken is definitely a great crowd pleaser.
Greek Eggplant Dakos Salad
The authentic Greek Dakos salad is all about a delicious mix of tomatoes, feta cheese and olives served on Cretan rusk bread. We are so glad to share it with you since it is one of our favorites whenever we visit this beautiful country. In our Dakos version, we decided to replace the bread with […]