The Ultimate Veteran Burger
By Alhossna Abdalla • December 7, 2015
A 200 gram beef burger patty between two special buns of only egg whites, topped and bottemed with runny eggs and blue or cheddar cheese…
- 1 medium burger patty (one 200 gram ready burger patty) - همبرجر
- 300 gram egg whites (8- 9 large eggs) - بياض بيض
- 2 whole egg - بيضة
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cheddar cheese (OR blue cheese) - جبن شيدر
- 1 tablespoon butter - زبدة
Step by step
- Preheat oven to 150C & separate the eggs.
- Beat the egg whites until very stiff peaks form. Spoon the egg whites onto the prepared baking sheet and form two large circles. Gently press with a spatula on the top of them to flatten just slightly. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the top is slightly brown.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non stick pan and add the butter. Cook the burger for 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Add your favorite cheese on the top of the burger after cooking on both sides so the cheese melts. Remove the burger and set aside.
- In the same pan, use the remaining grease to fry two eggs.
- After the egg white buns are done, layer one of them with the eggs then the burger then top with the remaining bun.
Simple Chicken Curry
I love this recipe because this is the basic Chicken Curry dish I grew up eating at home without...
Fig Tarte Bourdaloue
This dessert is very easy to prepare and very tasty. After figs season is over, I will be...
Traditional Macaroni Béchamel
No matter how creative we cook, a classic macaroni béchamel will always be a family favourite!...