Seared Tuna Salad
By Sarah Hamada • November 3, 2015
It’s filling, fast, low calorie and delicious for seafood lovers!
Recipe submitted by Sarah Hamada. Also, check Sarah’s Shrimp Summer Rolls.
- 1 bunch coriander - كزبرة
- 1 bunch lettuce - خس
- 1 bunch arugula - جرجير
- 1 whole tomato - طماطم
- 1 pinch salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
- 1 fillet Tuna Steak - ستيك تونه
- 1 slice butter - زبدة
- 1 drizzle olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 1 drizzle soy sauce - صوص الصويا
- 1 drop balsamic vinegar - الخل البلسمي
Step by step
- Defrost the tuna steak , then rub and marinate both sides with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- While the tuna is marinating, wash your greens and tomato and let them dry well before you chop them. Arrange in your serving dish.
- Heat the butter in a pan and add the tuna steak fillet. Cook for 1.5 minutes on each side . Remove it from the pan and let it rest for few minutes. Using a sharp knife cut the tuna into very thin slices.
- Arrange the sliced tuna on the salad.
- Mix a little soy sauce with olive oil and a drop of balsamic vinegar and drizzle the mixture over the tuna steak salad. Serve immediately.
Spinach & Cheese Pie
The Spinach and Cheese Pie is crispy from the outside and smooth(almost creamy) from the inside...
No-recipe Falafel Platter with Vegetable Wraps
Add colour to your gatherings table with this fun falafel-wraps platter. To substitute bread,...
Boneless Wings and Blue-Cheese-Ranch Slaw Burrito
الوصفه بالعربي This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish competition in collaboration...
Juicy Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Fillets
A delicious chicken dish that is easy to prepare and looks great on the table, the Spinach-stuffed Chicken Fillets is wholesome, high on protein and nutrients and really a full meal in a dish. The cheese addition is to add creaminess but you can omit it and still enjoy every bite. The tomato sauce suggested […]
Freekeh Beraam With Chicken
This Freekeh Beraam with Chicken is a perfect comfort dish with all the delicious beraam flavours and spices aroma. It is light and nutritious, without compromising on taste, and will be the star of your dinner party table. This dish is best served with a green salad.
Ginger & Lemon Steak a la Jamie Oliver
الوصفة بالعربي Adapted from Jamie Oliver’s Chinese Rib Eye Steak (Jamie’s 30 minutes meals series), this steak has become a favourite in our households. Unlike heavy creamy sauces that we usually serve with our meat, Jamie’s on-the-board dressing for this special steak, is light, refreshing and bursting with mind-blowing flavours. In the original recipe, the meat is rubbed with Chinese Szechwan […]