Seared Tuna Salad
By Sarah Hamada • November 3, 2015
It’s filling, fast, low calorie and delicious for seafood lovers!
Recipe submitted by Sarah Hamada. Also, check Sarah’s Shrimp Summer Rolls.
- 1 bunch coriander - كزبرة
- 1 bunch lettuce - خس
- 1 bunch arugula - جرجير
- 1 whole tomato - طماطم
- 1 pinch salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
- 1 fillet Tuna Steak - ستيك تونه
- 1 slice butter - زبدة
- 1 drizzle olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 1 drizzle soy sauce - صوص الصويا
- 1 drop balsamic vinegar - الخل البلسمي
Step by step
- Defrost the tuna steak , then rub and marinate both sides with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- While the tuna is marinating, wash your greens and tomato and let them dry well before you chop them. Arrange in your serving dish.
- Heat the butter in a pan and add the tuna steak fillet. Cook for 1.5 minutes on each side . Remove it from the pan and let it rest for few minutes. Using a sharp knife cut the tuna into very thin slices.
- Arrange the sliced tuna on the salad.
- Mix a little soy sauce with olive oil and a drop of balsamic vinegar and drizzle the mixture over the tuna steak salad. Serve immediately.
Honey Cinnamon Toasties
From 12 months. Make your kids happy with those yummy sweet toasties. Healthy, super simple, and...
Garlic & Vinegar Slow-Cooked Lamb: Lamb Vindaloo
This recipe is an entry to the #TheMeatCompete challenge which closes Dec 5, 2015. Click here to...
Delicious Tiramisu Siciliano
While living in Europe, one of my best friends was the amazing Elisa from Sicily! I used to LOVE...
Zaatar & Lime Chicken with Roasted Onions
If you bought or were gifted Zaatar mix from Lebanon or Palestine, then this Zaatar & Lime Chicken dish is just what you need to savor this beautiful authentic herb mix along with a citrussy and tender juicy chicken. Aromatic, succulent and full of flavor, this recipe is straightforward and easy to execute. The addition […]
Quinoa Salad with Mint & Pomegranate Seeds
Light and refreshing, this quinoa salad tastes delicious and is packed with nutrients. It can be prepared in advance and put in the lunchbox for work, or as a side dish for dinner.
Roasted Chicken with Garlic & Balsamic
The recipe for this Garlic & Balsamic Baked Chicken is effortless, yet the end result is juicy tender chicken, with wonderful flavours and aroma. Just marinate a couple of hours in advance, and bake one hour before serving! This chicken is definitely a great crowd pleaser.
Greek Eggplant Dakos Salad
The authentic Greek Dakos salad is all about a delicious mix of tomatoes, feta cheese and olives served on Cretan rusk bread. We are so glad to share it with you since it is one of our favorites whenever we visit this beautiful country. In our Dakos version, we decided to replace the bread with […]