Tropical Fruit Salad
By Shewekar Elgharably • July 30, 2016
The tropical fruit salad is not just refreshing on a hot summer day, but it also elevates a simple fruits dish with the addition of coconut milk and some yummy exotic fruits. Such a simple yet impressive dish. Serve it at a brunch or a barbecue, for the kids or to take in your lunchbox.
- 2 kiwi (peeled & sliced) - كيوي
- 2 medium mangoes (peeled & cubed) - مانجو
- 1/2 pineapples (peeled & cubed) - أناناس
- 8 lychee (peeled & sliced) - ليتشي
- 3 tablespoon mint (about 10 leaves) - نعناع
- 1 cup grapes (OPTIONAL) - عنب
- For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup coconut milk - لبن جوز الهند
- 1 lime (zest and juice of 1 lime) - ليمون بلدي
- 1/3 cup passion fruit juice
Step by step
- Place sliced and cubed fruits into a bowl and mix.
- Mix coconut milk with lime zest and juice and passion fruit juice.
- Add the sauce to the fruits and top with the mint leaves.
Quick Wholemeal Scones with Walnuts & Raisins
This is a nutritious wholemeal scones recipe with walnuts & raisins prepared in less than 30...
Beetroot & Goat Cheese Salad
The combination of beetroot and goat cheese is just heavenly. The honey-glazed almonds add...
Classic 1-2-3-4 Marble Cake
Classic 1-2-3-4 cake is the first cake I learned to bake with my mother. As a child, I really appreciated the fact that the cake name helped me memorise and learn the basic cake proportions by heart: ONE for 1 cup milk and 1 cup butter, TWO for 2 cups sugar, THREE for 3 cups […]
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]
Some recipes are good to know by heart, like this Classic Crepe. It comes in handy in the weekends and school holidays when you want to prepare a fun breakfast for the family. Fillings are a personal choice and the options are endless. For sweet crepe, these can be served with sugar, jam, Nutella, or […]
Honey Lancashire Biscuits
These are traditional Lancashire biscuits, only healthier and cleaner replacing sugar with raw honey and using coconut oil. The result? Delicious biscuits, that kids enjoy baking, assembling and munching at. Its a sweet addition to your baking routine during feasts or play dates.