Tropical Fruit Salad
By Shewekar Elgharably • July 30, 2016
The tropical fruit salad is not just refreshing on a hot summer day, but it also elevates a simple fruits dish with the addition of coconut milk and some yummy exotic fruits. Such a simple yet impressive dish. Serve it at a brunch or a barbecue, for the kids or to take in your lunchbox.
- 2 kiwi (peeled & sliced) - كيوي
- 2 medium mangoes (peeled & cubed) - مانجو
- 1/2 pineapples (peeled & cubed) - أناناس
- 8 lychee (peeled & sliced) - ليتشي
- 3 tablespoon mint (about 10 leaves) - نعناع
- 1 cup grapes (OPTIONAL) - عنب
- For the Sauce:
- 1/2 cup coconut milk - لبن جوز الهند
- 1 lime (zest and juice of 1 lime) - ليمون بلدي
- 1/3 cup passion fruit juice
Step by step
- Place sliced and cubed fruits into a bowl and mix.
- Mix coconut milk with lime zest and juice and passion fruit juice.
- Add the sauce to the fruits and top with the mint leaves.
Pulled Beef & Onions
A unique take on the Egyptian meat and onions casserole. Recipe uploaded by Nada...
Triple Cheese & Mint Sambousak
The beauty of this recipe is that you can make of it what you like. We use three cheeses to make...
Easy Egg Salad Sandwich
This easy egg salad sandwich is creamy, delicious and super nutritious. It will leave your kids...
Vegan Spice Cookies with Candied Ginger
These cookies are absolutely brilliant and not just for vegans but for anyone really. It’s crispy on the outside with a cracked top and extra chewy and soft in the inside. Once you try it it’s going to be a staple at your house. This recipe is adapted from Ovenly’s Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe […]
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Sauce
This Zucchini Noodles recipe is amazing for kids as it gives them the feel of eating noodles not zucchini! It can also be a big hit in a small gathering. I personally love it because it is healthy and incredibly easy to prepare .
No-Bake Mac & Cheese
This is a quick and easy No-Bake Mac & Cheese that my kids love and ask for, especially during the winter season. It is not the lightest meal, but it is hearty and delicious. The cheese sauce is made out of a relatively thinner béchamel sauce where the cheese thickens the consistency making it just […]