The Homemade Burger Battle
By maha mazhar • November 18, 2015
This recipe is an entry to the #TheMeatCompete challenge. Click here to find out how you can take part.
A homemade delicious restaurant-style burger topped with delicious grilled red, yellow and green bell peppers, melted cheese and onions.
- 500 gram minced meat - لحم مفروم
- 3 slice bell pepper - فلفل ملون
- 1 tablespoon oil - زيت
- 1 medium onion - بصلة
- 3 slice cheddar cheese - جبن شيدر
- 3 medium bread - خبز
- 1 box barbeque sauce - صوص الباربكيو
Step by step
- Shape your minced beef into medium sized burgers and press the middle of the burger with your finger to avoid shrinking. Refrigerate for half an hour.
- Heat one table spoon of oil on the grill. Sprinkle your burgers with only salt and pepper.
- Place your burgers on the grill at a low heat and cover them for 10 minutes on each side to make sure they are well done yet still moist. Remove the burgers and set aside.
- On the same grill, arrange the sliced bell peppers to grill and to absorb the smell of the grilled burgers.
- Next, grill the burger buns top part on the same grill.
- Assemble your burger sandwich by placing the burger on the bun, then add your cheese, onions, grilled bell peppers and barbeque sauce. Enjoy!
Easy Veal Fillet with Instant Dijon Mustard Sauce
الوصفه بالعربي This Veal Fillet with Instant Dijon Mustard Sauce is a great option...
Everyday Carrot & Pumpkin Soup
A yummy creamy and filling soup, this everyday easy-to-do carrot and pumpkin soup just ticks all...
No-Bake Cheesy Spinach Bechamel
This Cheesy Spinach Bechamel recipe is fast, easy and perfect for everyday when you don’t have...
Juicy Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Fillets
A delicious chicken dish that is easy to prepare and looks great on the table, the Spinach-stuffed Chicken Fillets is wholesome, high on protein and nutrients and really a full meal in a dish. The cheese addition is to add creaminess but you can omit it and still enjoy every bite. The tomato sauce suggested […]
Egyptian Fatta with Beef Cubes
This is the Traditional Egyptian Fatta we grew up smelling and eating in our homes on feast days and on special occasions. The aroma in the house while cooking this dish brings back beautiful family memories. Using beef cubes, I learned to cook this recipe easily for our family meals, not just for big gatherings. […]
Freekeh Beraam With Chicken
This Freekeh Beraam with Chicken is a perfect comfort dish with all the delicious beraam flavours and spices aroma. It is light and nutritious, without compromising on taste, and will be the star of your dinner party table. This dish is best served with a green salad.
Ginger & Lemon Steak a la Jamie Oliver
الوصفة بالعربي Adapted from Jamie Oliver’s Chinese Rib Eye Steak (Jamie’s 30 minutes meals series), this steak has become a favourite in our households. Unlike heavy creamy sauces that we usually serve with our meat, Jamie’s on-the-board dressing for this special steak, is light, refreshing and bursting with mind-blowing flavours. In the original recipe, the meat is rubbed with Chinese Szechwan […]