Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle
By shahdan • November 20, 2019
This Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle is the simplest way to the heart of a loved one. It impresses with its salmon flavor and creaminess, while it is quick and easy to prepare.
- 300 gram tagliatelle (8 tagliatelle balls) - مكرونة تلياتلي
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 2 garlic cloves (minced) - فصوص ثوم
- 1 cup cooking cream - كريم الطهي
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest - قشر الليمون
- 1/2 lime (juiced) - ليمون بلدي
- 120 gram smoked salmon (sliced) - سمك السلمون المدخن
- 6 leaves basil - ريحان
- salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
Step by step
- Boil the pasta according to pack instructions.
- To prepare the sauce, heat olive oil and sauté garlic for about 30 seconds. Add cooking cream.
- Lower heat and season the cream with salt, pepper and lemon zest.
- Add lime juice and sliced smoked salmon pieces.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and mix gently. Garnish with basil leaves and serve immediately.
Creamy Turmeric Chicken
الوصفة بالعربي This Creamy Turmeric Chicken is a favourite in our house. I like to...
Grilled Chicken with Lemon & Thyme
الوصفة بالعربي This is an easy everyday recipe for marinated chicken with lemon and...
Spinach & Cheese Pie
The Spinach and Cheese Pie is crispy from the outside and smooth(almost creamy) from the inside...
Rich Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
This rich & silky Tomato Pasta Sauce will be your new favorite pasta sauce. It is not just perfect for everyday but also great for large gatherings when you need a beautiful bowl of pasta. Cooked with ripe Egyptian tomatoes, and garnished with fresh green basil, flavorful Parmesan shaves & creamy Buffalo mozzarella, this pasta […]
Spiced Freekeh with Minced Beef & Nuts
The Spiced Freekeh with Minced Beef & Nuts is a very special dish that is both super heathy AND totally satisfies our rich Middle Eastern food taste. With very similar flavours, colours & textures to traditional ‘Rice with Khalta’, this freekeh is nutritious, cooked with one tablespoon of olive oil only, and does not need […]
Brown Rice Mujaddara
A wholesome comfort dish from the Levant, this Rice Mujaddara is vegan, full of protein and definite winner for any family meal. We used brown rice instead of regular, to heighten its nutritional value and it turned out incredibly tasty with the earthy flavors of the lentils. Serve it with a simple green salad with […]
Guiltless Eggplant & Minced Beef Fatta
This is everyone’s favorite Eggplant Fatta with yoghurt, only lighter than the traditional recipes and guilt-free. Easy to prepare and the flavours are simply divine. It is a great crowd pleaser in family dinners and especially in Ramadan over Iftar. You will need to double the quantity for a bigger gathering. This Fatta is a […]