Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle
By shahdan • November 20, 2019
This Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle is the simplest way to the heart of a loved one. It impresses with its salmon flavor and creaminess, while it is quick and easy to prepare.
- 300 gram tagliatelle (8 tagliatelle balls) - مكرونة تلياتلي
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 2 garlic cloves (minced) - فصوص ثوم
- 1 cup cooking cream - كريم الطهي
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest - قشر الليمون
- 1/2 lime (juiced) - ليمون بلدي
- 120 gram smoked salmon (sliced) - سمك السلمون المدخن
- 6 leaves basil - ريحان
- salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
Step by step
- Boil the pasta according to pack instructions.
- To prepare the sauce, heat olive oil and sauté garlic for about 30 seconds. Add cooking cream.
- Lower heat and season the cream with salt, pepper and lemon zest.
- Add lime juice and sliced smoked salmon pieces.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and mix gently. Garnish with basil leaves and serve immediately.
Easy Shrimp Curry
Recipe in Arabicالجمبرى بالكارى This shrimp curry is not only flavoursome...
Minted Zucchini Soup
الوصفة بالعربي Even those who don't eat zucchini, will fall in love with this...
Banana & Coconut Bread
This bread is beyond scrumptious and moist with a divine smell. This is probably the most...
Creamy Salmon Fillets Farfelle
Creamy & heavenly, the Salmon Farfelle Pasta is a restaurant-quality dish, in the comfort of your own home. It is definitely the perfect dish for special occasions.
Rich Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
This rich & silky Tomato Pasta Sauce will be your new favorite pasta sauce. It is not just perfect for everyday but also great for large gatherings when you need a beautiful bowl of pasta. Cooked with ripe Egyptian tomatoes, and garnished with fresh green basil, flavorful Parmesan shaves & creamy Buffalo mozzarella, this pasta […]
Spiced Freekeh with Minced Beef & Nuts
The Spiced Freekeh with Minced Beef & Nuts is a very special dish that is both super heathy AND totally satisfies our rich Middle Eastern food taste. With very similar flavours, colours & textures to traditional ‘Rice with Khalta’, this freekeh is nutritious, cooked with one tablespoon of olive oil only, and does not need […]
Brown Rice Mujaddara
A wholesome comfort dish from the Levant, this Rice Mujaddara is vegan, full of protein and definite winner for any family meal. We used brown rice instead of regular, to heighten its nutritional value and it turned out incredibly tasty with the earthy flavors of the lentils. Serve it with a simple green salad with […]