Smoked Salmon, Radish & Avocado Salad
By Maha Yacine • July 18, 2016
Some delicious dishes are just too easy to prepare, like this family favorite Salmon & Avocado Salad.
Recipe by Maha Yassine.
- 2-3 avocado (ripe but still firm) - أفوكادو
- 2 stalks spring onion (finely chopped) - بصلة خضراء
- 300 gram smoked salmon (sliced) - سمك السلمون المدخن
- 4 small radish (chopped) - فجل
- 1 lemon juice - عصير ليمون
- 1 handful parsley (chopped) - بقدونس
- 1-2 tablespoon walnut oil (OR olive oil) - زيت الجوز
- salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
Step by step
- Slice the avocado flesh into strips. Thinly slice the spring onions and the radishes and chop the parsley. Place in a salad bowl.
- Layer sliced avocado strips on top.
- Add a few drops of walnut oil and lime squeeze, salt and pepper. Serve with slices of toasted bread.
Honey Mustard Chicken
If you like easy and tasty chicken recipes, the Honey Mustard Chicken is what you are looking for....
Grilled Chicken with Lemon & Thyme
الوصفة بالعربي This is an easy everyday recipe for marinated chicken with lemon and...
Simple 6 Layer Salad
A healthy and filling salad you can prepare with whatever you have in your kitchen and munch on...
Chicken Waldorf salad
This no-mayo Chicken Waldorf Salad is light, delicious and so refreshing… It is also the perfect way to use leftover chicken! The classic American salad uses fresh red grapes, but we love using dried cranberries instead.
Blackeyed Peas Salad with Parsley Dressing
This Blackeyed Peas Salad is prepared using very simple everyday ingredients that come together to create a colourful and super nutritious dish. The salad dressing is blended with fresh green parsley to turn a basic sauce into a luscious creamy and full of flavour addition to your salad.