Smoked Salmon, Radish & Avocado Salad
By Maha Yacine • July 18, 2016
Some delicious dishes are just too easy to prepare, like this family favorite Salmon & Avocado Salad.
Recipe by Maha Yassine.
- 2-3 avocado (ripe but still firm) - أفوكادو
- 2 stalks spring onion (finely chopped) - بصلة خضراء
- 300 gram smoked salmon (sliced) - سمك السلمون المدخن
- 4 small radish (chopped) - فجل
- 1 lemon juice - عصير ليمون
- 1 handful parsley (chopped) - بقدونس
- 1-2 tablespoon walnut oil (OR olive oil) - زيت الجوز
- salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
Step by step
- Slice the avocado flesh into strips. Thinly slice the spring onions and the radishes and chop the parsley. Place in a salad bowl.
- Layer sliced avocado strips on top.
- Add a few drops of walnut oil and lime squeeze, salt and pepper. Serve with slices of toasted bread.
Fried Eggs with Dates (Aagwa)
This is a childhood favourite! The sweetness of the dates fried in butter with the lightly...
This Kebda Baladi recipe is by far the easiest recipe ever! It takes less than 20 minutes and you...
Popcorn Granola Trailmix
Your kids will love this Popcorn Granola Trailmix in their lunchbox. It is also so nutritious and...