Smoked Salmon, Radish & Avocado Salad
By Maha Yacine • July 18, 2016
Some delicious dishes are just too easy to prepare, like this family favorite Salmon & Avocado Salad.
Recipe by Maha Yassine.
- 2-3 avocado (ripe but still firm) - أفوكادو
- 2 stalks spring onion (finely chopped) - بصلة خضراء
- 300 gram smoked salmon (sliced) - سمك السلمون المدخن
- 4 small radish (chopped) - فجل
- 1 lemon juice - عصير ليمون
- 1 handful parsley (chopped) - بقدونس
- 1-2 tablespoon walnut oil (OR olive oil) - زيت الجوز
- salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
Step by step
- Slice the avocado flesh into strips. Thinly slice the spring onions and the radishes and chop the parsley. Place in a salad bowl.
- Layer sliced avocado strips on top.
- Add a few drops of walnut oil and lime squeeze, salt and pepper. Serve with slices of toasted bread.
Kids Tomato Pasta Sauce with Secret Ingredients
Who said pasta cannot be healthy? With fresh ripe tomatoes, hidden onions, carrots, zucchini,...
Warm Spiced Pumpkin with White Chocolate Sauce
الوصفة بالعربي If you haven't tried this festive pumkin dessert, you are missing out!...
Mashed Sweet Potato with a Twist
Bored of the daily rice, pasta and mashed potatoes? This side dish will wow your family and...
Blackeyed Peas Salad with Parsley Dressing
This Blackeyed Peas Salad is prepared using very simple everyday ingredients that come together to create a colourful and super nutritious dish. The salad dressing is blended with fresh green parsley to turn a basic sauce into a luscious creamy and full of flavour addition to your salad.
Quinoa Salad with Mint & Pomegranate Seeds
Light and refreshing, this quinoa salad tastes delicious and is packed with nutrients. It can be prepared in advance and put in the lunchbox for work, or as a side dish for dinner.
Greek Eggplant Dakos Salad
The authentic Greek Dakos salad is all about a delicious mix of tomatoes, feta cheese and olives served on Cretan rusk bread. We are so glad to share it with you since it is one of our favorites whenever we visit this beautiful country. In our Dakos version, we decided to replace the bread with […]