Roasted Zucchini with Garlic & Herbs
By shahdan • February 2, 2016
Sometimes the simplest recipes are the tastiest. This is a quick and easy side dish that will have everyone, not only eat their veggies, but also ask for more!
- 5 large zucchini - كوسة
- sea salt (to taste) - ملح البحر
- black pepper (to taste) - فلفل أسود
- 2 garlic cloves (minced) - فصوص ثوم
- 1 teaspoon thyme (fresh or dried) - زعتر
- 1 teaspoon rosemary (fresh) - روزماري/ إكليل الجبل
- 1 drizzle olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 1 medium lemon - ليمون
- 1/2 cup yoghurt (optional- to serve) - زبادي
Step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Slice the unpeeled zucchini into circles and gently rub with sea salt, freshly cracked black pepper, thyme, rosemary, garlic and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Place the zucchini slices in an oven-proof dish and bake for 25- 30 min.
- Serve with lemon wedges and yogurt.
Roasted Shrimp Stuffed Avocados
When shrimp and avocados come together, the results are usually luscious, impressive and mostly...
Creamy Banana Almond Ice Cream
Peel and break the bananas into quarters and freeze for at least 12 hours before making this...
Easy Vegan Tortilla Pizza
The tortilla pizza is such a fun lunchbox idea that will definitely please your kids. The...
Quinoa Salad with Mint & Pomegranate Seeds
Light and refreshing, this quinoa salad tastes delicious and is packed with nutrients. It can be prepared in advance and put in the lunchbox for work, or as a side dish for dinner.
Roasted Chicken with Garlic & Balsamic
The recipe for this Garlic & Balsamic Baked Chicken is effortless, yet the end result is juicy tender chicken, with wonderful flavours and aroma. Just marinate a couple of hours in advance, and bake one hour before serving! This chicken is definitely a great crowd pleaser.
Greek Eggplant Dakos Salad
The authentic Greek Dakos salad is all about a delicious mix of tomatoes, feta cheese and olives served on Cretan rusk bread. We are so glad to share it with you since it is one of our favorites whenever we visit this beautiful country. In our Dakos version, we decided to replace the bread with […]
Honey Lancashire Biscuits
These are traditional Lancashire biscuits, only healthier and cleaner replacing sugar with raw honey and using coconut oil. The result? Delicious biscuits, that kids enjoy baking, assembling and munching at. Its a sweet addition to your baking routine during feasts or play dates.