Roasted Zucchini with Garlic & Herbs
By shahdan • February 2, 2016
Sometimes the simplest recipes are the tastiest. This is a quick and easy side dish that will have everyone, not only eat their veggies, but also ask for more!
- 5 large zucchini - كوسة
- sea salt (to taste) - ملح البحر
- black pepper (to taste) - فلفل أسود
- 2 garlic cloves (minced) - فصوص ثوم
- 1 teaspoon thyme (fresh or dried) - زعتر
- 1 teaspoon rosemary (fresh) - روزماري/ إكليل الجبل
- 1 drizzle olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 1 medium lemon - ليمون
- 1/2 cup yoghurt (optional- to serve) - زبادي
Step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Slice the unpeeled zucchini into circles and gently rub with sea salt, freshly cracked black pepper, thyme, rosemary, garlic and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Place the zucchini slices in an oven-proof dish and bake for 25- 30 min.
- Serve with lemon wedges and yogurt.
Basterma Green Salad
This salad will definitely go on your favorites list if you are a basterma fan. I served it once...
Dill & Lemon Salmon Tagliatelle
Succulent and flaky salmon chunks are served on a bed of Italian tagliatelle and covered with a...
Lemon & Butter Fish en Papillote
Simple fish dish that truly impresses with its little gift like look and deliciousness. Once you...
Turmeric Coconut Lentil Soup
The flavors in this good-for-you Coconut Lentil Soup are simply phenomenal. With turmeric, ginger, sweet potatoes, coconut milk, this is not your traditional lentil soup. It is creamy, sweet, fragrant, and above all super-nutritious. A must-try for the cold winter season.
Lentil & Beetroot Salad
This simple lentils & beetroot salad is wholesome and filling during winter and summer. It’s a great for post-workout or late night snack. The lentils also hold themselves well for your lunchbox in case you’re on the go.
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!