Roasted Zucchini with Garlic & Herbs
By shahdan • February 2, 2016
Sometimes the simplest recipes are the tastiest. This is a quick and easy side dish that will have everyone, not only eat their veggies, but also ask for more!
- 5 large zucchini - كوسة
- sea salt (to taste) - ملح البحر
- black pepper (to taste) - فلفل أسود
- 2 garlic cloves (minced) - فصوص ثوم
- 1 teaspoon thyme (fresh or dried) - زعتر
- 1 teaspoon rosemary (fresh) - روزماري/ إكليل الجبل
- 1 drizzle olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 1 medium lemon - ليمون
- 1/2 cup yoghurt (optional- to serve) - زبادي
Step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Slice the unpeeled zucchini into circles and gently rub with sea salt, freshly cracked black pepper, thyme, rosemary, garlic and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Place the zucchini slices in an oven-proof dish and bake for 25- 30 min.
- Serve with lemon wedges and yogurt.
Carpaccio on Parmesan Chips
This is a special dish for those people who appreciate a delicate appetiser. It is crispy, smooth,...
Salted Pretzel Rocky Road Bites
This recipe is adapted from Nigella Lawson's famous Rocky Road Crunch Bars. For the love of...
Rocca-Cranberry Labna Sandwich
If you are out of healthy and different sandwich ideas, try this one. It’s easy, super healthy,...
Warm Chestnut Soup with Garlic Breadcrumbs
I tried the chestnut soup in London back in 2013 and ever since then I wanted to prepare it myself and I just did this winter. It turned out super warm and yummy. The original recipe ingredients includes cream, I used skimmed milk instead and it still turned out creamy since chestnuts are already somewhat fatty. You can also […]
Juicy Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Fillets
A delicious chicken dish that is easy to prepare and looks great on the table, the Spinach-stuffed Chicken Fillets is wholesome, high on protein and nutrients and really a full meal in a dish. The cheese addition is to add creaminess but you can omit it and still enjoy every bite. The tomato sauce suggested […]
Freekeh Beraam With Chicken
This Freekeh Beraam with Chicken is a perfect comfort dish with all the delicious beraam flavours and spices aroma. It is light and nutritious, without compromising on taste, and will be the star of your dinner party table. This dish is best served with a green salad.