Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
By shahdan • March 23, 2017
The house will smell divine while these filling, super healthy and extremely delicious Sweet Potato Wedges are roasting! These are a great side dish to any protein or as a filling snack for kids and grownups alike.
- 4 medium sweet potato - بطاطا
- 1 drizzle olive oil - زيت زيتون
- generous sea salt (to taste) - ملح البحر
- generous paprika (to taste) - بابريكا / فلفل أحمر
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder - قرفة
Step by step
- Preheat oven to 200C. Wash the sweet potatoes and slice (unpeeled) into long wedges.
- Line a roasting tray with parchment paper and spread the sweet potato wedges. Drizzle with olive oil and use your hands to toss the sweet potato in the oil. Rearrange as one layer on the roasting tray.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and paprika, and little cinnamon.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, until soft from inside and a little crispy from the outside. Make sure to flip the sweet potatoes half-way through so they cook evenly on all sides. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tomatoey Pasta Sauce With Lots of Greens
This is the grown up version of the kids healthy tomato pasta sauce - with added fresh spinach and...
Soy & Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry
الوصفة بالعربي This luscious chicken stir-fry dish is easy, delicious and packed with...
Roasted Zucchini with Garlic & Herbs
Sometimes the simplest recipes are the tastiest. This is a quick and easy side dish that will have...
Blackeyed Peas Salad with Parsley Dressing
This Blackeyed Peas Salad is prepared using very simple everyday ingredients that come together to create a colourful and super nutritious dish. The salad dressing is blended with fresh green parsley to turn a basic sauce into a luscious creamy and full of flavour addition to your salad.
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Orzo & Vegetables Salad
This Orzo Salad is super simple yet delicious and filling. It is perfect for the lunchbox (with or without cooked chicken pieces) as well as a perfect side dish. This basic vegetable combination is very tasty and will be appreciated by most children. Having said that, you can also always add with other ingredients to […]