Roasted Shrimp Stuffed Avocados
By yasmine • August 14, 2015
When shrimp and avocados come together, the results are usually luscious, impressive and mostly delicious! We urge you to try this recipe before avocado season is gone – for a brunch gathering, a delicate appetiser to a seafood meal or just to share with a loved one.
- 2 cup shrimp (small sized - about 30 pieces) - جمبري
- 2 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 3 garlic cloves (minced) - فصوص ثوم
- salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
- 2 piece avocado (halved, deseeded & peeled) - أفوكادو
- 2 lime - ليمون بلدي
- paprika (to taste) - بابريكا / فلفل أحمر
- 4 drop chili sauce (OR Tabasco - optional) - الصوص حار
- 1 tablespoon coriander (freshly chopped) - كزبرة
Step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C. Marinate the shrimps in a mix of olive oil, garlic and salt and pepper for 15 minutes.
- Place the shrimps in a flat tray in the oven for 15min or until pink and cooked. Leave it out to cool.
- Squeeze some lime juice on the avocado, and drizzle some paprika and salt and pepper.
- Place 7 to 8 pieces of shrimp on each avocado half. Drizzle more lime, paprika and chill sauce if desired. Decorate with some chopped coriander leaves.
Banana & Date Whole-Wheat Cake
I came across a lot of baking recipes when I tried to introduce my toddler to sweets without adding...
An old family recipe for the easiest brownies, yet delicious and chewy. Recipe by: Shahira...
Delicious Low-Calorie Carrot Cake
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com. Almost 390...
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
Vegetable Turmeric & Coconut Dahl
Simply served over white rice, the Vegetable Turmeric & Coconut Dahl makes such a hearty vegan home-cooked meal.
Banana Nice Cream With Pistachios & Mastic
Simple yet so delicious and guilt-free, this nice cream with pistachio and mastic is a must-try this summer! It is also a luscious addition to your Ramadani table. Nice cream is frozen banana blended into ice cream texture without added dairy or sugar. This recipe is full of Middle Eastern flavors like the delicate mastic and […]