Roasted Shrimp Stuffed Avocados
By yasmine • August 14, 2015
When shrimp and avocados come together, the results are usually luscious, impressive and mostly delicious! We urge you to try this recipe before avocado season is gone – for a brunch gathering, a delicate appetiser to a seafood meal or just to share with a loved one.
- 2 cup shrimp (small sized - about 30 pieces) - جمبري
- 2 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 3 garlic cloves (minced) - فصوص ثوم
- salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
- 2 piece avocado (halved, deseeded & peeled) - أفوكادو
- 2 lime - ليمون بلدي
- paprika (to taste) - بابريكا / فلفل أحمر
- 4 drop chili sauce (OR Tabasco - optional) - الصوص حار
- 1 tablespoon coriander (freshly chopped) - كزبرة
Step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C. Marinate the shrimps in a mix of olive oil, garlic and salt and pepper for 15 minutes.
- Place the shrimps in a flat tray in the oven for 15min or until pink and cooked. Leave it out to cool.
- Squeeze some lime juice on the avocado, and drizzle some paprika and salt and pepper.
- Place 7 to 8 pieces of shrimp on each avocado half. Drizzle more lime, paprika and chill sauce if desired. Decorate with some chopped coriander leaves.
Roasted Turmeric Chicken
الوصفة بالعربي The Roasted Turmeric Chicken has bold flavours, vibrant colours, moist...
Traditional Rice Me'ammar is always a great crowd pleaser on the table. It is creamy, delicious and...
This pudding is perfect for you and your family. Blueberries slow the growth of various cancers,...
Greek Eggplant Dakos Salad
The authentic Greek Dakos salad is all about a delicious mix of tomatoes, feta cheese and olives served on Cretan rusk bread. We are so glad to share it with you since it is one of our favorites whenever we visit this beautiful country. In our Dakos version, we decided to replace the bread with […]
Middle Eastern Open Minced Meat Pie
This Open Minced Beef Pie is a feast of Middle Eastern flavours. Whether at brunch, or dinner parties, it is always a show-stopper and a huge crowd pleaser.
Labna & Black Olives Sandwich Filler
This recipe is ideal for black olive lovers. It is perfect for the lunchbox, and it also makes a great dip for friendly gatherings. Fresh mint gives this classic sandwich filler a new delicious dimension. You can replace labna with any cream cheese you like. In all cases, make sure to use good quality Kalamata olives.