Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Fillets
By yasmine • May 27, 2017
This roasted red pepper chicken recipe is just so easy and so yum! Ready in less than 30 minutes, this chicken dish is creamy and filling served next to rice. You can also shred the finished chicken and serve it along with its creamy sauce over cooked pasta. Your family and friends will definitely enjoy this take on chicken fillets.
- 4 chicken breast fillet - صدور فيليه الدجاج
- 2 large red peppers - فلفل أحمر
- 1 large onion (diced) - بصلة
- 3 garlic clove (minced) - فص ثوم
- 3 tablespoon olive oil (divided) - زيت زيتون
- 3/4 cup cooking cream - كريم الطهي
- 3/4 hot water - ماء ساخن
- generous salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
Step by step
- Season chicken fillets with salt and pepper and let it marinate for a few minutes.
- Cut red peppers in half and clean out the inside. Smear it with 1 tablespoon olive oil and put it on oven tray skin-side up. Place it in the oven for 15 minutes at 180C.
- In the meantime, drizzle olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Place chicken fillets in the pan and sear it for 5 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Using the same pan, fry minced onions, and garlic for 5 minutes on medium heat. Peel and dice roasted red peppers and add them to onions and stir. Then add hot water, cooking cream and salt and pepper. Stir and let it simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Add the chicken and cover the pan to finish cooking. Serve it hot next to rice or shred the chicken for a pasta sauce.
Vegetable Glass Noodles
Who wouldn't like a bowl of Asian Glass noodles with luscious fresh vegetables? It is perfect and...
Originally a traditional Russian dish, Beef Stroganoff is always a crowd pleaser! It is easy to...
Super Tasty Super Simple Asparagus
This is the type of recipe you will find yourself doing over and over again for your everyday meals...
Indian Butter Chicken
The Indian Butter Chicken is a restaurant quality dish that you can eat in the comfort of your own home. It is definitely a family favourite, simply served with white rice. The fresh tomatoes, onions, garlic, and ginger in the sauce make it not only mouthwatering but also wholesome.
Honey Mustard Chicken
If you like easy and tasty chicken recipes, the Honey Mustard Chicken is what you are looking for. It’s flavorful and moist. This recipe does not require any onion chopping, which is always a great plus! Just make sure to leave the chicken in the marinade for an hour at least before cooking. This marinade […]
Indian Chicken with Spiced Yoghurt
Fragrant, moist and delicious, this Indian Spiced chicken dish will definitely impress. It is best served with Raita (spiced yoghurt) and Turmeric Basmati Rice. Garam Masala is an Indian Spice mix found in big supermarkets or at the عطار.