Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Fillets
By yasmine • May 27, 2017
This roasted red pepper chicken recipe is just so easy and so yum! Ready in less than 30 minutes, this chicken dish is creamy and filling served next to rice. You can also shred the finished chicken and serve it along with its creamy sauce over cooked pasta. Your family and friends will definitely enjoy this take on chicken fillets.
- 4 chicken breast fillet - صدور فيليه الدجاج
- 2 large red peppers - فلفل أحمر
- 1 large onion (diced) - بصلة
- 3 garlic clove (minced) - فص ثوم
- 3 tablespoon olive oil (divided) - زيت زيتون
- 3/4 cup cooking cream - كريم الطهي
- 3/4 hot water - ماء ساخن
- generous salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
Step by step
- Season chicken fillets with salt and pepper and let it marinate for a few minutes.
- Cut red peppers in half and clean out the inside. Smear it with 1 tablespoon olive oil and put it on oven tray skin-side up. Place it in the oven for 15 minutes at 180C.
- In the meantime, drizzle olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Place chicken fillets in the pan and sear it for 5 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Using the same pan, fry minced onions, and garlic for 5 minutes on medium heat. Peel and dice roasted red peppers and add them to onions and stir. Then add hot water, cooking cream and salt and pepper. Stir and let it simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Add the chicken and cover the pan to finish cooking. Serve it hot next to rice or shred the chicken for a pasta sauce.
Seared Tuna Salad
It's filling, fast, low calorie and delicious for seafood lovers! Recipe submitted by Sarah...
Scrumptious Homemade Pretzels
Did you know that yummy pretzels can be baked from your leftover pizza dough? Yes – this is for...
Traditional Macaroni Béchamel
No matter how creative we cook, a classic macaroni béchamel will always be a family favourite!...
Honey Mustard Chicken
If you like easy and tasty chicken recipes, the Honey Mustard Chicken is what you are looking for. It’s flavorful and moist. This recipe does not require any onion chopping, which is always a great plus! Just make sure to leave the chicken in the marinade for an hour at least before cooking. This marinade […]
Indian Chicken with Spiced Yoghurt
Fragrant, moist and delicious, this Indian Spiced chicken dish will definitely impress. It is best served with Raita (spiced yoghurt) and Turmeric Basmati Rice. Garam Masala is an Indian Spice mix found in big supermarkets or at the عطار.
Asian Grilled Chicken Salad
This Asian Grilled Chicken Salad is easy, filling and super delicious. It is suitable as a side for the whole family or as a large main dish on its own. Enjoy its Asian flavors and the combination of crunchy veggies and moist yummy chicken.
Easy Creamy Mushroom Chicken
This Creamy Mushroom Chicken dish is easy to prepare and will always be a winner on your table. I like to serve it with white rice, steamed veggies and French fries (yes, not the lightest meal but the sauce tastes divine with the crispy fries). This meal is quick and fun – everyone enjoys.