Roasted Chicken with Garlic & Balsamic
By shahdan • November 17, 2019
The recipe for this Garlic & Balsamic Baked Chicken is effortless, yet the end result is juicy tender chicken, with wonderful flavours and aroma. Just marinate a couple of hours in advance, and bake one hour before serving!
This chicken is definitely a great crowd pleaser.
- 4 large chicken thighs (or whole chicken) - أوراك الدجاج
- For the chicken marinade:
- 2 large garlic cloves (minced) - فصوص ثوم
- 3 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar - الخل البلسمي
- 1.5 teaspoon Dijon mustard - مسطردة ديجون
- 1 teaspoon honey - عسل
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper - فلفل أسود
- 3/4 teaspoon salt - ملح
Step by step
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a small jar and shake well to mix.
- Place the chicken quarters in a fridge bag or box, pour the marinade over the chicken, and make sure all pieces are well coated. Refrigerate for a couple of hours, or, for best results, overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Arrange chicken thighs on a baking tray and sprinkle the top with a little extra salt.
- Bake uncovered for 45-60 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked through. Serve hot.
Baked Greek Shrimps with Feta
This recipe is the winner of #MyBestDish cooking competition. Traditional Greek recipe, and...
Classic Lentils To Die For
A beautiful and filling Sohour dish, these delicious lentils always get the most attention on any...
Lentil Salad with Goat Cheese & Sun-dried Tomatoes
The earthy flavour of lentils, the creaminess of goat cheese, and the sweetness of sun-dried...
Chicken Liver with Spinach & Chickpeas
This Chicken Liver with Spinach is a one pot main dish prepared in less than 45 minutes yet so good and hearty. It is the sort of dish that brings the family together over a nutritious meal and leaves everyone feeling great after. At CairoCooking, we are all about one pot, easy, nutritious and oh […]
Warm Chestnut Soup with Garlic Breadcrumbs
I tried the chestnut soup in London back in 2013 and ever since then I wanted to prepare it myself and I just did this winter. It turned out super warm and yummy. The original recipe ingredients includes cream, I used skimmed milk instead and it still turned out creamy since chestnuts are already somewhat fatty. You can also […]
Juicy Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Fillets
A delicious chicken dish that is easy to prepare and looks great on the table, the Spinach-stuffed Chicken Fillets is wholesome, high on protein and nutrients and really a full meal in a dish. The cheese addition is to add creaminess but you can omit it and still enjoy every bite. The tomato sauce suggested […]