Roasted Chicken with Garlic & Balsamic
By shahdan • November 17, 2019
The recipe for this Garlic & Balsamic Baked Chicken is effortless, yet the end result is juicy tender chicken, with wonderful flavours and aroma. Just marinate a couple of hours in advance, and bake one hour before serving!
This chicken is definitely a great crowd pleaser.
- 4 large chicken thighs (or whole chicken) - أوراك الدجاج
- For the chicken marinade:
- 2 large garlic cloves (minced) - فصوص ثوم
- 3 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar - الخل البلسمي
- 1.5 teaspoon Dijon mustard - مسطردة ديجون
- 1 teaspoon honey - عسل
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper - فلفل أسود
- 3/4 teaspoon salt - ملح
Step by step
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a small jar and shake well to mix.
- Place the chicken quarters in a fridge bag or box, pour the marinade over the chicken, and make sure all pieces are well coated. Refrigerate for a couple of hours, or, for best results, overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Arrange chicken thighs on a baking tray and sprinkle the top with a little extra salt.
- Bake uncovered for 45-60 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked through. Serve hot.
Cucumber & Carrot Pickles
الوصفة بالعربي A bowl of pickles is always a plus on the table. It also adds a new...
Feel-Good Artichoke Soup
Loaded with artichokes, peas and carrots, this soup is the ultimate comfort soup. The dill adds a...
Everyone’s Favourite Shawerma
The secret recipe to the best homemade shawerma is finally revealed. We had to dig for the...
Juicy Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Fillets
A delicious chicken dish that is easy to prepare and looks great on the table, the Spinach-stuffed Chicken Fillets is wholesome, high on protein and nutrients and really a full meal in a dish. The cheese addition is to add creaminess but you can omit it and still enjoy every bite. The tomato sauce suggested […]
Freekeh Beraam With Chicken
This Freekeh Beraam with Chicken is a perfect comfort dish with all the delicious beraam flavours and spices aroma. It is light and nutritious, without compromising on taste, and will be the star of your dinner party table. This dish is best served with a green salad.
Ginger & Lemon Steak a la Jamie Oliver
الوصفة بالعربي Adapted from Jamie Oliver’s Chinese Rib Eye Steak (Jamie’s 30 minutes meals series), this steak has become a favourite in our households. Unlike heavy creamy sauces that we usually serve with our meat, Jamie’s on-the-board dressing for this special steak, is light, refreshing and bursting with mind-blowing flavours. In the original recipe, the meat is rubbed with Chinese Szechwan […]