Roasted Chicken with Garlic & Balsamic
By shahdan • November 17, 2019
The recipe for this Garlic & Balsamic Baked Chicken is effortless, yet the end result is juicy tender chicken, with wonderful flavours and aroma. Just marinate a couple of hours in advance, and bake one hour before serving!
This chicken is definitely a great crowd pleaser.
- 4 large chicken thighs (or whole chicken) - أوراك الدجاج
- For the chicken marinade:
- 2 large garlic cloves (minced) - فصوص ثوم
- 3 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar - الخل البلسمي
- 1.5 teaspoon Dijon mustard - مسطردة ديجون
- 1 teaspoon honey - عسل
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper - فلفل أسود
- 3/4 teaspoon salt - ملح
Step by step
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a small jar and shake well to mix.
- Place the chicken quarters in a fridge bag or box, pour the marinade over the chicken, and make sure all pieces are well coated. Refrigerate for a couple of hours, or, for best results, overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Arrange chicken thighs on a baking tray and sprinkle the top with a little extra salt.
- Bake uncovered for 45-60 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked through. Serve hot.
Delicious Low-Calorie Carrot Cake
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com. Almost 390...
Spinach & Carrot Brown Rice Medley
From 9 months. Like most leafy greens, most doctors allow spinach from 9 months. Spinach is a...
Beef Strips in Black Peppercorn Sauce
As impressive as it looks, the Beef Strips in Black Peppercorn Sauce is quite easy to prepare....
Quinoa Salad with Mint & Pomegranate Seeds
Light and refreshing, this quinoa salad tastes delicious and is packed with nutrients. It can be prepared in advance and put in the lunchbox for work, or as a side dish for dinner.
Greek Eggplant Dakos Salad
The authentic Greek Dakos salad is all about a delicious mix of tomatoes, feta cheese and olives served on Cretan rusk bread. We are so glad to share it with you since it is one of our favorites whenever we visit this beautiful country. In our Dakos version, we decided to replace the bread with […]
Honey Lancashire Biscuits
These are traditional Lancashire biscuits, only healthier and cleaner replacing sugar with raw honey and using coconut oil. The result? Delicious biscuits, that kids enjoy baking, assembling and munching at. Its a sweet addition to your baking routine during feasts or play dates.
Spiced Freekeh with Minced Beef & Nuts
The Spiced Freekeh with Minced Beef & Nuts is a very special dish that is both super heathy AND totally satisfies our rich Middle Eastern food taste. With very similar flavours, colours & textures to traditional ‘Rice with Khalta’, this freekeh is nutritious, cooked with one tablespoon of olive oil only, and does not need […]