Quick Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry
By shahdan • March 23, 2017
Transform everyday ingredients such as chicken, carrots and broccoli into an elegant and super delicious Asian stir-fry.
Make sure to have all ingredients readily chopped before you start, because you will need to be quick when you start the cooking process.
- 4 medium chicken breast (sliced into small cubes) - صدور دجاج
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder - بودرة ثوم
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper - فلفل أسود
- 2 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 2 medium garlic cloves (minced) - فصوص ثوم
- 2 teaspoon fresh ginger (grated) - جنزبيل
- 1 medium broccoli (sliced into medium florets) - بروكلى
- 2 large carrots (peeled and sliced into long thin strips) - جزر
- 5 stalks spring onion (sliced into short stalks) - بصلة خضراء
- 3/4 cup water - ماء
- 2 teaspoon corn flour - نشا
- 8 tablespoon light soy sauce - صوص الصويا الخفيف
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce - صوص المحار
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil - زيت السمسم
Step by step
- Marinate chicken cubes with garlic powder and black pepper.
- In a large wok, heat one tablespoon olive oil and cook the chicken on high heat until golden and cooked through. Remove from wok and set aside.
- In the same wok, heat another tablespoon oil and add minced garlic and ginger. Cook for a minute on low heat, then raise the heat to medium and add the broccoli and carrots. Stir fry for 3 minutes, then add spring onions and chicken and lower the heat again to allow them to cook through.
- Add soy sauce, oyster, and sesame oil. Then stir corn flour into the water in a cup until lump-free and add to the wok.
- Cook for a couple of minutes on low heat until the sauce thickens. You can add extra soy-sauce to taste. Serve hot with noodles or white basmati rice.
Annabell’s Famous Banana & Avocado Mix
From 7 months. This mixture made the infamous Annabella Karmel famous among all mothers. It is an...
Banana & Coconut Bread
This bread is beyond scrumptious and moist with a divine smell. This is probably the most...
Chicken Meatballs & Cauliflower Alfredo Spaghetti
It is a rich meal full of hidden veggies! The meatballs on their own could be used in kids...
Honey Mustard Chicken
If you like easy and tasty chicken recipes, the Honey Mustard Chicken is what you are looking for. It’s flavorful and moist. This recipe does not require any onion chopping, which is always a great plus! Just make sure to leave the chicken in the marinade for an hour at least before cooking. This marinade […]
Indian Chicken with Spiced Yoghurt
Fragrant, moist and delicious, this Indian Spiced chicken dish will definitely impress. It is best served with Raita (spiced yoghurt) and Turmeric Basmati Rice. Garam Masala is an Indian Spice mix found in big supermarkets or at the عطار.
Asian Grilled Chicken Salad
This Asian Grilled Chicken Salad is easy, filling and super delicious. It is suitable as a side for the whole family or as a large main dish on its own. Enjoy its Asian flavors and the combination of crunchy veggies and moist yummy chicken.
Easy Creamy Mushroom Chicken
This Creamy Mushroom Chicken dish is easy to prepare and will always be a winner on your table. I like to serve it with white rice, steamed veggies and French fries (yes, not the lightest meal but the sauce tastes divine with the crispy fries). This meal is quick and fun – everyone enjoys.