Quick Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry
By shahdan • March 23, 2017
Transform everyday ingredients such as chicken, carrots and broccoli into an elegant and super delicious Asian stir-fry.
Make sure to have all ingredients readily chopped before you start, because you will need to be quick when you start the cooking process.
- 4 medium chicken breast (sliced into small cubes) - صدور دجاج
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder - بودرة ثوم
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper - فلفل أسود
- 2 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 2 medium garlic cloves (minced) - فصوص ثوم
- 2 teaspoon fresh ginger (grated) - جنزبيل
- 1 medium broccoli (sliced into medium florets) - بروكلى
- 2 large carrots (peeled and sliced into long thin strips) - جزر
- 5 stalks spring onion (sliced into short stalks) - بصلة خضراء
- 3/4 cup water - ماء
- 2 teaspoon corn flour - نشا
- 8 tablespoon light soy sauce - صوص الصويا الخفيف
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce - صوص المحار
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil - زيت السمسم
Step by step
- Marinate chicken cubes with garlic powder and black pepper.
- In a large wok, heat one tablespoon olive oil and cook the chicken on high heat until golden and cooked through. Remove from wok and set aside.
- In the same wok, heat another tablespoon oil and add minced garlic and ginger. Cook for a minute on low heat, then raise the heat to medium and add the broccoli and carrots. Stir fry for 3 minutes, then add spring onions and chicken and lower the heat again to allow them to cook through.
- Add soy sauce, oyster, and sesame oil. Then stir corn flour into the water in a cup until lump-free and add to the wok.
- Cook for a couple of minutes on low heat until the sauce thickens. You can add extra soy-sauce to taste. Serve hot with noodles or white basmati rice.
Soy & Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry
الوصفة بالعربي This luscious chicken stir-fry dish is easy, delicious and packed with...
Roasted Zucchini with Garlic & Herbs
Sometimes the simplest recipes are the tastiest. This is a quick and easy side dish that will have...
Lemon Butter Chicken
الوصفة بالعربي A new, moist and buttery take on a classic chicken dish. Recipe...
Indian Butter Chicken
The Indian Butter Chicken is a restaurant quality dish that you can eat in the comfort of your own home. It is definitely a family favourite, simply served with white rice. The fresh tomatoes, onions, garlic, and ginger in the sauce make it not only mouthwatering but also wholesome.
Honey Mustard Chicken
If you like easy and tasty chicken recipes, the Honey Mustard Chicken is what you are looking for. It’s flavorful and moist. This recipe does not require any onion chopping, which is always a great plus! Just make sure to leave the chicken in the marinade for an hour at least before cooking. This marinade […]
Indian Chicken with Spiced Yoghurt
Fragrant, moist and delicious, this Indian Spiced chicken dish will definitely impress. It is best served with Raita (spiced yoghurt) and Turmeric Basmati Rice. Garam Masala is an Indian Spice mix found in big supermarkets or at the عطار.