Poached Eggs with Smoked Salmon
By Sarah Hamada • September 3, 2016
Bored of traditional eggs; here is an easy and healthy recipe for breakfast: Poached Eggs with Smoked Salmon on toast!
- 1.5-2 cup boiling water - ماء ساخن
- 6 leaves spinach - سبانخ
- 1 slice smoked salmon - سمك السلمون المدخن
- 1 teaspoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 1 slice bread - خبز
- 1 pinch salt - ملح
- 1 pinch thyme (to taste) - زعتر
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese (to taste) - جبن كريمى
Step by step
- For a perfectly poached egg: Open an egg in a small round bowl. Bring water to a simmer in a small pot. Stir water in the pot so you can have a round water current in the pot then drop the egg for three minutes and watch it become hard and white .
- In the mean time put some olive oil in a pan, add spinach leaves and stir it for a minute.
- On a slice of your favorite bread, add wilted spinach, then smoked salmon slice then the poached egg as soon as it is ready. Add a piece of cream cheese on the top and sprinkle some thyme and voila!
No-Bake Mac & Cheese
This is a quick and easy No-Bake Mac & Cheese that my kids love and ask for, especially during...
Luscious White Chocolate Lava Cake
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish competition in collaboration with Easy-pan.com This cake...
Baked Kobeba Tray
This baked Kobeba tray recipe is a yummy Lebanese speciality made simple at home. Instead of...