Poached Eggs with Smoked Salmon
By Sarah Hamada • September 3, 2016
Bored of traditional eggs; here is an easy and healthy recipe for breakfast: Poached Eggs with Smoked Salmon on toast!
- 1.5-2 cup boiling water - ماء ساخن
- 6 leaves spinach - سبانخ
- 1 slice smoked salmon - سمك السلمون المدخن
- 1 teaspoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 1 slice bread - خبز
- 1 pinch salt - ملح
- 1 pinch thyme (to taste) - زعتر
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese (to taste) - جبن كريمى
Step by step
- For a perfectly poached egg: Open an egg in a small round bowl. Bring water to a simmer in a small pot. Stir water in the pot so you can have a round water current in the pot then drop the egg for three minutes and watch it become hard and white .
- In the mean time put some olive oil in a pan, add spinach leaves and stir it for a minute.
- On a slice of your favorite bread, add wilted spinach, then smoked salmon slice then the poached egg as soon as it is ready. Add a piece of cream cheese on the top and sprinkle some thyme and voila!
Chewy Toffee & Nut On Biscuits
It is chewy from the toffee, crunchy from the bottom biscuit while the whole almonds give it a...
Pineapple Quinoa Salad
With the sweet taste of pineapple and the aroma of fresh mint leaves, this exotic Pineapple Quinoa...
Easter Greek Brioche
When Sham ElNesseem is coming our way, all I can think of is the smell of my grandmother's Easter...