Poached Eggs with Smoked Salmon
By Sarah Hamada • September 3, 2016
Bored of traditional eggs; here is an easy and healthy recipe for breakfast: Poached Eggs with Smoked Salmon on toast!
- 1.5-2 cup boiling water - ماء ساخن
- 6 leaves spinach - سبانخ
- 1 slice smoked salmon - سمك السلمون المدخن
- 1 teaspoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 1 slice bread - خبز
- 1 pinch salt - ملح
- 1 pinch thyme (to taste) - زعتر
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese (to taste) - جبن كريمى
Step by step
- For a perfectly poached egg: Open an egg in a small round bowl. Bring water to a simmer in a small pot. Stir water in the pot so you can have a round water current in the pot then drop the egg for three minutes and watch it become hard and white .
- In the mean time put some olive oil in a pan, add spinach leaves and stir it for a minute.
- On a slice of your favorite bread, add wilted spinach, then smoked salmon slice then the poached egg as soon as it is ready. Add a piece of cream cheese on the top and sprinkle some thyme and voila!
Salmon with Cold Fresh Oriental Salsa
Inspired by the traditional fattoush, this out-of-the-box salmon dish is fresh, lemony and full of...
Balsamic Roasted Figs with Citrus Ricotta
This is one of those dishes that gets some people impressed from the sweetness combo with the...
A Special Salted Toffee Sauce
Nothing beats having a sweet and salty drizzle of toffee on any of our favorite cakes or drinks....