Oat & Fruit Pancakes
By shahdan • October 2, 2017
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
- ½ cup oats - شوفان
- 1 large egg - بيضة
- 1/2 large banana - موز
- 1/2 medium apple (grated) - تفاحة
- 1 small zucchini (grated) - كوسة
- 1 pinch cinnamon powder (optional) - قرفة
- 1 teaspoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
Step by step
- Place the oats in a small blender and pulse until finely grinded.
- Keep in the blender, add egg and blend further.
- Add the banana, grated apple, zucchini and cinnamon, and pulse into a thick pancake dough.
- Brush a large pan with oil and place on medium heat. Using a tablespoon, drop one spoon for every pancake. Flip when you see the sides bubbling and cooking firmer. Leave to cook on the other side, remove from heat and serve. You can place them in a bag or small box after cooling and place them in the fridge ready for the next day.
Mongolian Beef Strips
The Mongolian Beef Strips dish is a favorite at any Chinese restaurant. This is a simplified recipe...
Steak Avocado Salad
Definitely one of my favorite things to date - I can't believe how simple and colorful this dish...
Zesty Orange Shrimps with Apples & Peas Purée
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com. This is my own...
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Orzo & Vegetables Salad
This Orzo Salad is super simple yet delicious and filling. It is perfect for the lunchbox (with or without cooked chicken pieces) as well as a perfect side dish. This basic vegetable combination is very tasty and will be appreciated by most children. Having said that, you can also always add with other ingredients to […]
Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap
Crunchy and colourful, the Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap will definitely impress your kids and add a new dimension to their every day lunchbox. Using only basic fresh ingredients from your fridge, this wrap will ensure your kids are eating their veggies in the most exciting ways. Also, try cutting your wrap into bite-size sushi-like rolls […]