Oat & Fruit Pancakes
By shahdan • October 2, 2017
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
- ½ cup oats - شوفان
- 1 large egg - بيضة
- 1/2 large banana - موز
- 1/2 medium apple (grated) - تفاحة
- 1 small zucchini (grated) - كوسة
- 1 pinch cinnamon powder (optional) - قرفة
- 1 teaspoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
Step by step
- Place the oats in a small blender and pulse until finely grinded.
- Keep in the blender, add egg and blend further.
- Add the banana, grated apple, zucchini and cinnamon, and pulse into a thick pancake dough.
- Brush a large pan with oil and place on medium heat. Using a tablespoon, drop one spoon for every pancake. Flip when you see the sides bubbling and cooking firmer. Leave to cook on the other side, remove from heat and serve. You can place them in a bag or small box after cooling and place them in the fridge ready for the next day.
Kitchari is India's detox meal. The classic recipe is cooked with rice. In this recipe, rice is...
Clear Zucchini Chicken Soup
الوصفة بالعربي A fresh yet hearty soup is like a warm hug! Especially when it is not...
Mahshi Mesh Mahshi
I don't find Mahshi that interesting for dinner parties, therefore I decided to take the best...
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Green Bulgur Salad
Inspired by the Lebanese Tabbouleh, this luscious Green Bulgur Salad is the perfect side dish. It’s fresh, colourful, and full of healthy ingredients. It is easily prepared for your everyday meal, as well as ideal for gatherings especially barbecues. The leftovers (if any) is also great for your lunchbox. The recipe uses 1.5 cup pre-cooked […]
Orzo & Vegetables Salad
This Orzo Salad is super simple yet delicious and filling. It is perfect for the lunchbox (with or without cooked chicken pieces) as well as a perfect side dish. This basic vegetable combination is very tasty and will be appreciated by most children. Having said that, you can also always add with other ingredients to […]