No-Fuss Green Juice
By yasmine • May 12, 2015
You need a slow juicer for this recipe – or you can use a strong blender and add half cup of water. I prefer the juicer here, cause it is not just better tasting but you can also reuse the leftovers of the ingredients that are usually sitting in the juicer bin to create the freshest stock!
After playing around with my morning green juice, I feel this is the one for me! Its fresh (from the mint), zesty (from the lemon), semi-sweet (from the apple) with a kick (from the ginger!)
- 1 apple (preferably green or yellow) - تفاحة
- 2 handful spinach (OR baby spinach, kale, rocket - basically any large leaf greens) - سبانخ
- 6 stalks mint (OR parsley, fresh basil) - نعناع
- 6 stalks celery (OR 8 stalks celery baladi) - كرفس افرنجي
- 1 piece fresh ginger (about 2cm long, peeled) - جنزبيل
- 1 lemon (peeled) - ليمون
Step by step
- Cut the apple, veggies and greens in uneven chunks. If you are using a blender, consider pitting the apple and removing the mint stalks as well as grating the ginger and add the water. No need for all that in the juicer.
- Stuff the juicer with all the ingredients and make sure they are all slowly juiced into a cup.
- Stir the green juice before drinking it and experience the full awakening flavour.
Banana & Coconut Bread
This bread is beyond scrumptious and moist with a divine smell. This is probably the most...
Baked Chicken Meatballs with Quinoa & Oats
الوصفه بالعربي From 12 months. These baked chicken quinoa meatballs are low in fat...
I find this recipe a lot simpler than several other Sharkaseya sauce recipes and the result is...
Zaatar & Lime Chicken with Roasted Onions
If you bought or were gifted Zaatar mix from Lebanon or Palestine, then this Zaatar & Lime Chicken dish is just what you need to savor this beautiful authentic herb mix along with a citrussy and tender juicy chicken. Aromatic, succulent and full of flavor, this recipe is straightforward and easy to execute. The addition […]
Quinoa Salad with Mint & Pomegranate Seeds
Light and refreshing, this quinoa salad tastes delicious and is packed with nutrients. It can be prepared in advance and put in the lunchbox for work, or as a side dish for dinner.
Roasted Chicken with Garlic & Balsamic
The recipe for this Garlic & Balsamic Baked Chicken is effortless, yet the end result is juicy tender chicken, with wonderful flavours and aroma. Just marinate a couple of hours in advance, and bake one hour before serving! This chicken is definitely a great crowd pleaser.
Greek Eggplant Dakos Salad
The authentic Greek Dakos salad is all about a delicious mix of tomatoes, feta cheese and olives served on Cretan rusk bread. We are so glad to share it with you since it is one of our favorites whenever we visit this beautiful country. In our Dakos version, we decided to replace the bread with […]