No-Bake Cheese Cake
By Soha Ahmed • January 26, 2016
This is a simple classic no-bake cheese cake with a strawberry jam topping.
- 1 box biscuits (Digestives or any tea biscuits) - بسكوت
- 2 tablespoon butter - زبدة
- 3 pack whipped cream - كريمة مخفوقة
- 12 piece cream cheese (Kiri) - جبن كريمى
- 2 can cream - قشطة
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract - خلاصة الفانيليا
- 1/4 cup water - ماء
- 1 can strawberry jam - مربى فراولة
- 2 tablespoon icing sugar - سكر بودرة
Step by step
- For the biscuit layer: Crush the biscuits into small soft pieces (like powder) and mix it well with 3 tablespoons jam and 2 tablespoons butter. Press the biscuits with your hand into a round baking dish to make a straight layer. Set aside in the fridge.
- For the cheese layer: In a blender, mix cheese, whipped cream, cream, vanilla extract and 1/4 cup of water. Mix until it becomes a heavy cream consistency. If you like it sweet, add sugar now and mix.
- Add the cream mixture to the biscuits to make a second layer.Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours. Add strawberry jam on top and serve cold.
Chicken Meatballs & Cauliflower Alfredo Spaghetti
It is a rich meal full of hidden veggies! The meatballs on their own could be used in kids...
Homemade Creamy Date Syrup
This two-ingredient replacement to sugar, honey and all artificial sweeteners, is to die for! You...
Oven-Baked Fish with Potatoes
الوصفة بالعربي The beauty of this homemade oven-baked fish lies in its simplicity....
Honey Lancashire Biscuits
These are traditional Lancashire biscuits, only healthier and cleaner replacing sugar with raw honey and using coconut oil. The result? Delicious biscuits, that kids enjoy baking, assembling and munching at. Its a sweet addition to your baking routine during feasts or play dates.
Vegan Spice Cookies with Candied Ginger
These cookies are absolutely brilliant and not just for vegans but for anyone really. It’s crispy on the outside with a cracked top and extra chewy and soft in the inside. Once you try it it’s going to be a staple at your house. This recipe is adapted from Ovenly’s Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe […]
Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters
These heavenly Chocolate Almond Clusters will be your new favourite treat… and all you really need is good quality dark chocolate and raw almonds.