No-Bake Cheese Cake
By Soha Ahmed • January 26, 2016
This is a simple classic no-bake cheese cake with a strawberry jam topping.
- 1 box biscuits (Digestives or any tea biscuits) - بسكوت
- 2 tablespoon butter - زبدة
- 3 pack whipped cream - كريمة مخفوقة
- 12 piece cream cheese (Kiri) - جبن كريمى
- 2 can cream - قشطة
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract - خلاصة الفانيليا
- 1/4 cup water - ماء
- 1 can strawberry jam - مربى فراولة
- 2 tablespoon icing sugar - سكر بودرة
Step by step
- For the biscuit layer: Crush the biscuits into small soft pieces (like powder) and mix it well with 3 tablespoons jam and 2 tablespoons butter. Press the biscuits with your hand into a round baking dish to make a straight layer. Set aside in the fridge.
- For the cheese layer: In a blender, mix cheese, whipped cream, cream, vanilla extract and 1/4 cup of water. Mix until it becomes a heavy cream consistency. If you like it sweet, add sugar now and mix.
- Add the cream mixture to the biscuits to make a second layer.Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours. Add strawberry jam on top and serve cold.
Hearty Chicken Strips with Carrots & Potatoes
This Chicken Strips with Carrot & Potato Cubes dish was inspired by an old Egyptian recipe...
Kabab Halla (Beef Stew) with Prunes
Traditional Kabab Halla (Beef Stew) will always be the ultimate comfort food in our Egyptian homes....
Delicious Low-Calorie Carrot Cake
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com. Almost 390...
Classic Egyptian Kahk
This is the recipe for the classic Egyptian Kahk that I bake every Eid Fitr with my children to keep the festive traditions in the family. The recipe is quite easy and hassle-free, but most importantly, it makes our favourite homemade Kahk which we find tastier and much more special than any other store-bought alternative. The […]
Classic 1-2-3-4 Marble Cake
Classic 1-2-3-4 cake is the first cake I learned to bake with my mother. As a child, I really appreciated the fact that the cake name helped me memorise and learn the basic cake proportions by heart: ONE for 1 cup milk and 1 cup butter, TWO for 2 cups sugar, THREE for 3 cups […]
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]