No-Bake Cheese Cake
By Soha Ahmed • January 26, 2016
This is a simple classic no-bake cheese cake with a strawberry jam topping.
- 1 box biscuits (Digestives or any tea biscuits) - بسكوت
- 2 tablespoon butter - زبدة
- 3 pack whipped cream - كريمة مخفوقة
- 12 piece cream cheese (Kiri) - جبن كريمى
- 2 can cream - قشطة
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract - خلاصة الفانيليا
- 1/4 cup water - ماء
- 1 can strawberry jam - مربى فراولة
- 2 tablespoon icing sugar - سكر بودرة
Step by step
- For the biscuit layer: Crush the biscuits into small soft pieces (like powder) and mix it well with 3 tablespoons jam and 2 tablespoons butter. Press the biscuits with your hand into a round baking dish to make a straight layer. Set aside in the fridge.
- For the cheese layer: In a blender, mix cheese, whipped cream, cream, vanilla extract and 1/4 cup of water. Mix until it becomes a heavy cream consistency. If you like it sweet, add sugar now and mix.
- Add the cream mixture to the biscuits to make a second layer.Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours. Add strawberry jam on top and serve cold.
Artichoke & Lentil Salad
Full of colour, texture, and flavour, the Artichoke & Lentil Salad is the perfect way to eat...
Japanese Beef & Spinach Rice Wraps: Soboro Onigirazu
This recipe is an entry to the #TheMeatCompete challenge which closes Dec 5, 2015. Click here to...
Classic Egyptian Kahk
This is the recipe for the classic Egyptian Kahk that I bake every Eid Fitr with my children to keep the festive traditions in the family. The recipe is quite easy and hassle-free, but most importantly, it makes our favourite homemade Kahk which we find tastier and much more special than any other store-bought alternative. The […]
Classic 1-2-3-4 Marble Cake
Classic 1-2-3-4 cake is the first cake I learned to bake with my mother. As a child, I really appreciated the fact that the cake name helped me memorise and learn the basic cake proportions by heart: ONE for 1 cup milk and 1 cup butter, TWO for 2 cups sugar, THREE for 3 cups […]
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]