Morning Booster: Creamy Porridge with Fruits
By shahdan • March 22, 2015
What’s healthier and more filling than a bowl of creamy oats and fruits for breakfast?
- 1/2 cup quick oats - شوفان سريع التحضير
- 1 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy) - لبن
- 1 teaspoon honey - عسل
- 1 medium banana - موز
- 1/4 cup pomegranate (OR any favourite fruit) - رمان
- 1 pinch cinnamon powder - قرفة
- 2 leaves mint (optional) - نعناع
Step by step
- Mix quick oats and milk in a pot and put over medium heat.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes, and stir occasionally until you reach the required creamy consistency. You may add extra milk for a runnier consistency.
- Pour your creamy porridge in a bowl, add a drizzle of honey along with your mint, fruits and cinnamon.
The Christmas Chestnut Turkey Breast Anyone Can Prepare
الوصفه بالعربي A joyous and hassle-free Christmas turkey with sweet maple syrup and...
Dill & Lemon Salmon Tagliatelle
Succulent and flaky salmon chunks are served on a bed of Italian tagliatelle and covered with a...
Home-Made Teriyaki Sauce
Once you try this recipe, you will never buy ready-made Teriyaki sauce again. It is incredibly easy...
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap
Crunchy and colourful, the Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap will definitely impress your kids and add a new dimension to their every day lunchbox. Using only basic fresh ingredients from your fridge, this wrap will ensure your kids are eating their veggies in the most exciting ways. Also, try cutting your wrap into bite-size sushi-like rolls […]
Classic Cheese & Cucumber Sandwich with a Twist
The simple idea of thinly grating cucumber into paper-thin slices (using a basic kitchen grater) can transform the classic Cheese &Cucumber Sandwich into something much more exciting!
Labna & Black Olives Sandwich Filler
This recipe is ideal for black olive lovers. It is perfect for the lunchbox, and it also makes a great dip for friendly gatherings. Fresh mint gives this classic sandwich filler a new delicious dimension. You can replace labna with any cream cheese you like. In all cases, make sure to use good quality Kalamata olives.