Luscious White Chocolate Lava Cake
By Moe • February 25, 2016
This cake is baked from the outside and gooey and melting with white chocolate from the inside – a treat for all white chocolate lovers.
- 100 gram butter - زبدة
- 150-200 gram white chocolate - شوكولاتة بيضاء
- 100 gram powdered Sugar - سكر بودرة
- 5-10 gram vanilla - فانيليا
- 100 gram all purpose flour - دقيق أبيض
- 4-5 whole eggs - بيض
Step by step
- Place butter and white chocolate in a heatproof bowl and heat in the microwave until it melts (30 seconds a time). Manually whisk the mix until well combined.
- In another bowl, whisk 4 eggs and powder sugar until well combined.
- Add egg mixture to chocolate mixture and whisk for another 2 minutes. Then add flour and whisk for another minute. (Do not over-whisk)
- Grease 5 ramekins with butter and dust with flour. Divide the mixture on the ramekins. Cover with cling film and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Place the ramekins on an oven tray and bake for 12-15 minutes. Let it cool for a couple of minutes before you flip it into a plate. You can test baking one cake first before you bake the rest.
Homemade Creamy Date Syrup
This two-ingredient replacement to sugar, honey and all artificial sweeteners, is to die for! You...
Comforting Potato & Leek Soup
Potatoes and leeks are a match made in heaven. The creaminess of potatoes mixed with the mild...
Everyday Freekeh with Onions & Carrots
If you want to replace your daily rice dish, Freekeh with Onion & Carrot is the way to go. It...
Classic Egyptian Kahk
This is the recipe for the classic Egyptian Kahk that I bake every Eid Fitr with my children to keep the festive traditions in the family. The recipe is quite easy and hassle-free, but most importantly, it makes our favourite homemade Kahk which we find tastier and much more special than any other store-bought alternative. The […]
Classic 1-2-3-4 Marble Cake
Classic 1-2-3-4 cake is the first cake I learned to bake with my mother. As a child, I really appreciated the fact that the cake name helped me memorise and learn the basic cake proportions by heart: ONE for 1 cup milk and 1 cup butter, TWO for 2 cups sugar, THREE for 3 cups […]
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]