Luscious White Chocolate Lava Cake
By Moe • February 25, 2016
This cake is baked from the outside and gooey and melting with white chocolate from the inside – a treat for all white chocolate lovers.
- 100 gram butter - زبدة
- 150-200 gram white chocolate - شوكولاتة بيضاء
- 100 gram powdered Sugar - سكر بودرة
- 5-10 gram vanilla - فانيليا
- 100 gram all purpose flour - دقيق أبيض
- 4-5 whole eggs - بيض
Step by step
- Place butter and white chocolate in a heatproof bowl and heat in the microwave until it melts (30 seconds a time). Manually whisk the mix until well combined.
- In another bowl, whisk 4 eggs and powder sugar until well combined.
- Add egg mixture to chocolate mixture and whisk for another 2 minutes. Then add flour and whisk for another minute. (Do not over-whisk)
- Grease 5 ramekins with butter and dust with flour. Divide the mixture on the ramekins. Cover with cling film and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Place the ramekins on an oven tray and bake for 12-15 minutes. Let it cool for a couple of minutes before you flip it into a plate. You can test baking one cake first before you bake the rest.
Luscious Tuna Wrap
In this luscious wrap, tuna is made creamy with labna cheese to substitute heavy mayonnaise! Add...
White Beans Mayonnaise with a Kick
This is a great dressing for grilled meat replacing fatty mayonnaise and heavy sauces. You can...
Honey Lancashire Biscuits
These are traditional Lancashire biscuits, only healthier and cleaner replacing sugar with raw honey and using coconut oil. The result? Delicious biscuits, that kids enjoy baking, assembling and munching at. Its a sweet addition to your baking routine during feasts or play dates.
Date & Banana Oat Porridge
Date & Banana Oat Porridge makes the perfect nutritious and filling breakfast in a bowl. It is also a great sohour idea in Ramadan. In this recipe, old fashioned oats (not quick or instant oats), are cooked in water until a thick porridge consistency is reached. Then a splash of dairy or non-dairy milk is […]
Vegan Spice Cookies with Candied Ginger
These cookies are absolutely brilliant and not just for vegans but for anyone really. It’s crispy on the outside with a cracked top and extra chewy and soft in the inside. Once you try it it’s going to be a staple at your house. This recipe is adapted from Ovenly’s Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe […]
Strawberry & Cream with Assaleya Crumble
This Strawberry & Cream with Assaleya Crumble is the perfect dessert for a large gathering. It easily pleases the crowd… who wouldn’t appreciate fresh cream and strawberries with a sweet crunch like no other? My team and I came up with it for our Makar Farm Pop Up Lunch featuring Lebanese – Egyptian inspired dishes. […]