Luscious White Chocolate Lava Cake
By Moe • February 25, 2016
This cake is baked from the outside and gooey and melting with white chocolate from the inside – a treat for all white chocolate lovers.
- 100 gram butter - زبدة
- 150-200 gram white chocolate - شوكولاتة بيضاء
- 100 gram powdered Sugar - سكر بودرة
- 5-10 gram vanilla - فانيليا
- 100 gram all purpose flour - دقيق أبيض
- 4-5 whole eggs - بيض
Step by step
- Place butter and white chocolate in a heatproof bowl and heat in the microwave until it melts (30 seconds a time). Manually whisk the mix until well combined.
- In another bowl, whisk 4 eggs and powder sugar until well combined.
- Add egg mixture to chocolate mixture and whisk for another 2 minutes. Then add flour and whisk for another minute. (Do not over-whisk)
- Grease 5 ramekins with butter and dust with flour. Divide the mixture on the ramekins. Cover with cling film and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Place the ramekins on an oven tray and bake for 12-15 minutes. Let it cool for a couple of minutes before you flip it into a plate. You can test baking one cake first before you bake the rest.
Once you make your own foul at home, you will never go back to the canned stuff again! Even the...
Sweet Potato & Marshmallow Casserole
الوصفه بالعربي Delicious homemade combo of sweet potato, crumble and roasted...
Blackeyed Peas Salad with Parsley Dressing
This Blackeyed Peas Salad is prepared using very simple everyday ingredients that come together to...
Classic Egyptian Kahk
This is the recipe for the classic Egyptian Kahk that I bake every Eid Fitr with my children to keep the festive traditions in the family. The recipe is quite easy and hassle-free, but most importantly, it makes our favourite homemade Kahk which we find tastier and much more special than any other store-bought alternative. The […]
Classic 1-2-3-4 Marble Cake
Classic 1-2-3-4 cake is the first cake I learned to bake with my mother. As a child, I really appreciated the fact that the cake name helped me memorise and learn the basic cake proportions by heart: ONE for 1 cup milk and 1 cup butter, TWO for 2 cups sugar, THREE for 3 cups […]
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]