Luscious Tuna Wrap
By shahdan • July 30, 2015
In this luscious wrap, tuna is made creamy with labna cheese to substitute heavy mayonnaise! Add your kids’ favourite veggies and you will have a healthy lunchbox sandwich with no hassle at all. This recipe yields 3 wraps or 6 halves, if you choose to cut each into two!
- 2 can tuna fish (big) - تونة
- 3 tortilla bread (preferably brown) - خبز التورتيلا
- 2 teaspoon labna - لبنة
- 2 small lime - ليمون بلدي
- salt and pepper (to taste) - ملح و فلفل
- 1/4 small red bell pepper (cut into strips) - فلفل رومي احمر
- 1 handful iceberg lettuce - كابوتشا
- 1 cucumber (cut into long strips) - خيار
Step by step
- To prepare the tuna, discard any oil from the can and place the tuna meat in a small bowl. Add the labna cheese, lime juice, salt and pepper and mix to achieve creamy tuna.
- Equally divide your tuna on 3 tortillas, add the lettuce, cucumber, red bell pepper strips and roll.
- Use foil to hold it together and cut in half.
Mini Konafa Cups
These mini Konafa cups are so easy to prepare and just optimal for small gatherings. You can...
Egyptian White Rice
Cooking simple white rice can be quite challenging for lots of people. This is a simple recipe that...
Bolognese Sauce with Hidden Veggies
A relatively long list of ingredients, but it guarantees one wholesome meal for your family. It is...
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Orzo & Vegetables Salad
This Orzo Salad is super simple yet delicious and filling. It is perfect for the lunchbox (with or without cooked chicken pieces) as well as a perfect side dish. This basic vegetable combination is very tasty and will be appreciated by most children. Having said that, you can also always add with other ingredients to […]
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap
Crunchy and colourful, the Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap will definitely impress your kids and add a new dimension to their every day lunchbox. Using only basic fresh ingredients from your fridge, this wrap will ensure your kids are eating their veggies in the most exciting ways. Also, try cutting your wrap into bite-size sushi-like rolls […]