Lime & Thyme Chicken Fillets
By Najla Moussa • June 28, 2016
A delicious and healthy chicken recipe bursting with lemon flavour!
- 3 fillet chicken breast fillet - صدور فيليه الدجاج
- 1 whole lemon zest - قشر الليمون
- 1/2 piece lemon juice - عصير ليمون
- 1 bunch thyme - زعتر
- 1 pinch black pepper - فلفل أسود
- 1 pinch sea salt - ملح البحر
- 2 piece garlic cloves (minced) - فصوص ثوم
- 1 cup chicken broth/stock - مرقة دجاج
- 2 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
Step by step
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of your chicken breasts.
- In a deep pot, pour the olive oil and the minced garlic cloves. Don't let the garlic burn.
- Add the lime zest and juice and chopped thyme. A minute later, add chicken stock and chicken breast pieces and bring to a boil.
- Once boiled, reduce to a simmer and cover. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes, ladeling the sauce onto the breast. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve!
Lentil & Beetroot Salad
This simple lentils & beetroot salad is wholesome and filling during winter and summer. It's a...
Colorful Tuna & Quinoa Salad
A colourful tuna & Quinoa salad packed with vitamins and healthy protein. Place it in a packed...
Creamy Mussels Pasta Tagliatelle
Mussles are so easy to cook yet always add luxury to any menu. This dish takes so little time...
Juicy Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Fillets
A delicious chicken dish that is easy to prepare and looks great on the table, the Spinach-stuffed Chicken Fillets is wholesome, high on protein and nutrients and really a full meal in a dish. The cheese addition is to add creaminess but you can omit it and still enjoy every bite. The tomato sauce suggested […]
Freekeh Beraam With Chicken
This Freekeh Beraam with Chicken is a perfect comfort dish with all the delicious beraam flavours and spices aroma. It is light and nutritious, without compromising on taste, and will be the star of your dinner party table. This dish is best served with a green salad.
Ginger & Lemon Steak a la Jamie Oliver
الوصفة بالعربي Adapted from Jamie Oliver’s Chinese Rib Eye Steak (Jamie’s 30 minutes meals series), this steak has become a favourite in our households. Unlike heavy creamy sauces that we usually serve with our meat, Jamie’s on-the-board dressing for this special steak, is light, refreshing and bursting with mind-blowing flavours. In the original recipe, the meat is rubbed with Chinese Szechwan […]