Lime & Thyme Chicken Fillets
By Najla Moussa • June 28, 2016
A delicious and healthy chicken recipe bursting with lemon flavour!
- 3 fillet chicken breast fillet - صدور فيليه الدجاج
- 1 whole lemon zest - قشر الليمون
- 1/2 piece lemon juice - عصير ليمون
- 1 bunch thyme - زعتر
- 1 pinch black pepper - فلفل أسود
- 1 pinch sea salt - ملح البحر
- 2 piece garlic cloves (minced) - فصوص ثوم
- 1 cup chicken broth/stock - مرقة دجاج
- 2 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
Step by step
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of your chicken breasts.
- In a deep pot, pour the olive oil and the minced garlic cloves. Don't let the garlic burn.
- Add the lime zest and juice and chopped thyme. A minute later, add chicken stock and chicken breast pieces and bring to a boil.
- Once boiled, reduce to a simmer and cover. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes, ladeling the sauce onto the breast. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve!
The Best Tres Leches Cake
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com. Tres Leches cake is...
Creamy Mushroom Pasta with Fresh Basil
Heavy but heavenly… I love the beautiful earthy flavor that mushrooms add to a simple pasta dish,...
Green Pea Salad with Mint & Feta
Using simple ingredients, you can create this special and good-for-you Green Pea Salad in no time. Fresh with the greens, fragrant with the mint and full of flavour, this salad makes a great vegetarian option on hot summer days. I love to serve it with grilled steak, the combination of flavours are irresistible. However you […]
Black-Eyed Peas Stew
Sometimes the simplest food is the most delicious. This Black-Eyed Peas Stew is a favourite family recipe to be served with white rice or vermicelli rice. I love to add red bell pepper to the traditional recipe because it gives the stew natural sweetness without the need to add sugar to the tomato sauce. A handful of […]
Indian Chicken with Spiced Yoghurt
Fragrant, moist and delicious, this Indian Spiced chicken dish will definitely impress. It is best served with Raita (spiced yoghurt) and Turmeric Basmati Rice. Garam Masala is an Indian Spice mix found in big supermarkets or at the عطار.
Cucumber and Chickpea Herb Salad
Hearty and delicious, this easy-to-put-together Cucumber & Chickpea Salad will be your new go-to salad for your family & friends. It is super healthy and works as a scrumptious side dish to your grilled protein when you are looking for a filling carb-like option.