Lemon Butter Chicken
By Nada Khaled • December 3, 2015
Tested by Cairo Cooking
This dish was tested in the CairoCooking kitchen and the result was tender chicken in mouthwatering creamy sauce! We fell in love with this heavenly chicken dish and we definetly recommend it!
A new, moist and buttery take on a classic chicken dish.
Recipe uploaded by Nada Khaled.
- 3 large chicken breast (fillets) - صدور دجاج
- 1 teaspoon paprika - بابريكا / فلفل أحمر
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder - بودرة ثوم
- 3 tablespoon butter - زبدة
- 1 cup chicken broth/stock - مرقة دجاج
- 3/4 cup cooking cream - كريم الطهي
- 2 tablespoon coriander (freshly chopped) - كزبرة
- 1 tablespoon flour - دقيق
- 3 garlic clove (minced) - فص ثوم
- 3 lime (juiced) - ليمون بلدي
- salt and pepper (to taste) - ملح و فلفل
Step by step
- Cut the chicken breasts vertically.
- Season the breasts with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a pan and fry chicken breasts until golden on all sides (it doesn't need to be fully cooked). Remove and set aside.
- Add the remaining butter to the pan and followed by the minced garlic. One minute in, add lime juice, the chicken broth, cooking cream, coriander and flour. Stir well.
- As soon the sauce starts boiling, turn down the heat and leave it to simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Return the chicken to the pan and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes (until cooked through). Serve warm.
Delicious Low-Calorie Carrot Cake
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com. Almost 390...
Creamy Avocado Hummus
Healthy, nutritious and full of delicious flavours, the Creamy Avocado Hummus dip will be your new...
Annabell’s Famous Banana & Avocado Mix
From 7 months. This mixture made the infamous Annabella Karmel famous among all mothers. It is an...
Vegan Spice Cookies with Candied Ginger
These cookies are absolutely brilliant and not just for vegans but for anyone really. It’s crispy on the outside with a cracked top and extra chewy and soft in the inside. Once you try it it’s going to be a staple at your house. This recipe is adapted from Ovenly’s Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe […]
Middle Eastern Open Minced Meat Pie
This Open Minced Beef Pie is a feast of Middle Eastern flavours. Whether at brunch, or dinner parties, it is always a show-stopper and a huge crowd pleaser.
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
Spinach & Cheese Pie
The Spinach and Cheese Pie is crispy from the outside and smooth(almost creamy) from the inside with a tasty cheesy yet fresh taste. It is perfect as a side veggie dish for your everyday lunch as well as for big gatherings. This recipe serves 4-6. For bigger dinner parties, you will need to double the […]