Lemon Butter Chicken
By Nada Khaled • December 3, 2015
Tested by Cairo Cooking
This dish was tested in the CairoCooking kitchen and the result was tender chicken in mouthwatering creamy sauce! We fell in love with this heavenly chicken dish and we definetly recommend it!
A new, moist and buttery take on a classic chicken dish.
Recipe uploaded by Nada Khaled.
- 3 large chicken breast (fillets) - صدور دجاج
- 1 teaspoon paprika - بابريكا / فلفل أحمر
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder - بودرة ثوم
- 3 tablespoon butter - زبدة
- 1 cup chicken broth/stock - مرقة دجاج
- 3/4 cup cooking cream - كريم الطهي
- 2 tablespoon coriander (freshly chopped) - كزبرة
- 1 tablespoon flour - دقيق
- 3 garlic clove (minced) - فص ثوم
- 3 lime (juiced) - ليمون بلدي
- salt and pepper (to taste) - ملح و فلفل
Step by step
- Cut the chicken breasts vertically.
- Season the breasts with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a pan and fry chicken breasts until golden on all sides (it doesn't need to be fully cooked). Remove and set aside.
- Add the remaining butter to the pan and followed by the minced garlic. One minute in, add lime juice, the chicken broth, cooking cream, coriander and flour. Stir well.
- As soon the sauce starts boiling, turn down the heat and leave it to simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Return the chicken to the pan and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes (until cooked through). Serve warm.
Sun-dried Tomato Hummus with Basil
Everyone's favourite hummus dip, only a lot tastier with yummy sundried tomatoes and fragrant...
Stir-Fried Garlic & Ginger Bok Choy
Bok Choi to me was a scary cabbage that I didn’t know how to use or add to my salads since it has...
Yummy Zucchini Carrot Fritters
These Zucchini Carrot Fritters are just so yummy. The kids love them and are ready to add them to...
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
Middle Eastern Open Minced Meat Pie
This Open Minced Beef Pie is a feast of Middle Eastern flavours. Whether at brunch, or dinner parties, it is always a show-stopper and a huge crowd pleaser.
Spinach & Cheese Pie
The Spinach and Cheese Pie is crispy from the outside and smooth(almost creamy) from the inside with a tasty cheesy yet fresh taste. It is perfect as a side veggie dish for your everyday lunch as well as for big gatherings. This recipe serves 4-6. For bigger dinner parties, you will need to double the […]
Chicken & Broccoli Filo Pie
The chicken & broccoli filling to this filo pie is so delicious and heartwarming. The cheese melting between the soft broccoli and tender chicken along with the crispiness of the buttered filo provide you with the deliciousness and warmth you expect from a homemade pie! You can prepare it as a round or as a […]