Entertaining Labna with Debs
By yasmine • December 12, 2015
This 2-ingredient appetizer is by far the easiest finger food you can entertain surprise company with… everyone loves it and thinks it is so elaborate while its super easy!
You can spread it in a sandwich too if you want to add it to your lunchbox!
- 200 gram labna (1 pack) - لبنة
- 2-3 tablespoon pomegranate molasses (to taste) - دبس رمان
- sun-dried tomatoes (OR olives for garnish) - طماطم مجففة
- 1 teaspoon dukka (for garnish) - دقة
Step by step
- Place the labna in a medium bowl and add the pomegranate molasses. Make sure it is entirely mixed in and the dip is creamy.
- Chop a couple of sun-dried tomatoes, olives or fresh tomatoes and add them on top along with some dukka if available.
- Serve with carrot, cucumber and celery fingers, or some crackers.
El-Mouled Gingerbread Cookies
When a classic christmassy recipe meets a very authentic presentation..Just the perfect way to...
Banana Peanut Butter Rolls
My son liked to dip bananas in peanut butter for breakfast, and one day he wanted to take to...
Green Bulgur Salad
Inspired by the Lebanese Tabbouleh, this luscious Green Bulgur Salad is the perfect side dish. It's...
Cheat Zaatar Mana’ish
We like to call it ‘cheat’ Mana’ish because this is definitely not the original recipe, however it is a super quick hassle-free variation without compromising on the delicious flavours… The dough does not need any resting time. Just bring it together, roll it out into your favourite shape and size, add your favourite topping and […]
Yummy Oat Pancakes served with dates and bananas, and generously drizzled with a tahini-molasses syrup… this is a healthy and nutritious way to start your day.
Blackeyed Peas Salad with Parsley Dressing
This Blackeyed Peas Salad is prepared using very simple everyday ingredients that come together to create a colourful and super nutritious dish. The salad dressing is blended with fresh green parsley to turn a basic sauce into a luscious creamy and full of flavour addition to your salad.
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]