Entertaining Labna with Debs
By yasmine • December 12, 2015
This 2-ingredient appetizer is by far the easiest finger food you can entertain surprise company with… everyone loves it and thinks it is so elaborate while its super easy!
You can spread it in a sandwich too if you want to add it to your lunchbox!
- 200 gram labna (1 pack) - لبنة
- 2-3 tablespoon pomegranate molasses (to taste) - دبس رمان
- sun-dried tomatoes (OR olives for garnish) - طماطم مجففة
- 1 teaspoon dukka (for garnish) - دقة
Step by step
- Place the labna in a medium bowl and add the pomegranate molasses. Make sure it is entirely mixed in and the dip is creamy.
- Chop a couple of sun-dried tomatoes, olives or fresh tomatoes and add them on top along with some dukka if available.
- Serve with carrot, cucumber and celery fingers, or some crackers.
This is the lentil recipe that all your friends will want! My mom learned it from a friend, and...
There is no other name for it! No dictionary has been able to translate this succulent sweet...
Sun-dried Tomato Hummus with Basil
Everyone's favourite hummus dip, only a lot tastier with yummy sundried tomatoes and fragrant...
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Orzo & Vegetables Salad
This Orzo Salad is super simple yet delicious and filling. It is perfect for the lunchbox (with or without cooked chicken pieces) as well as a perfect side dish. This basic vegetable combination is very tasty and will be appreciated by most children. Having said that, you can also always add with other ingredients to […]
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap
Crunchy and colourful, the Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap will definitely impress your kids and add a new dimension to their every day lunchbox. Using only basic fresh ingredients from your fridge, this wrap will ensure your kids are eating their veggies in the most exciting ways. Also, try cutting your wrap into bite-size sushi-like rolls […]