Entertaining Labna with Debs
By yasmine • December 12, 2015
This 2-ingredient appetizer is by far the easiest finger food you can entertain surprise company with… everyone loves it and thinks it is so elaborate while its super easy!
You can spread it in a sandwich too if you want to add it to your lunchbox!
- 200 gram labna (1 pack) - لبنة
- 2-3 tablespoon pomegranate molasses (to taste) - دبس رمان
- sun-dried tomatoes (OR olives for garnish) - طماطم مجففة
- 1 teaspoon dukka (for garnish) - دقة
Step by step
- Place the labna in a medium bowl and add the pomegranate molasses. Make sure it is entirely mixed in and the dip is creamy.
- Chop a couple of sun-dried tomatoes, olives or fresh tomatoes and add them on top along with some dukka if available.
- Serve with carrot, cucumber and celery fingers, or some crackers.
The Best Tres Leches Cake
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com. Tres Leches cake is...
Mongolian Beef Strips
The Mongolian Beef Strips dish is a favorite at any Chinese restaurant. This is a simplified recipe...
Lemon Butter Chicken
الوصفة بالعربي A new, moist and buttery take on a classic chicken dish. Recipe...
Blackeyed Peas Salad with Parsley Dressing
This Blackeyed Peas Salad is prepared using very simple everyday ingredients that come together to create a colourful and super nutritious dish. The salad dressing is blended with fresh green parsley to turn a basic sauce into a luscious creamy and full of flavour addition to your salad.
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Orzo & Vegetables Salad
This Orzo Salad is super simple yet delicious and filling. It is perfect for the lunchbox (with or without cooked chicken pieces) as well as a perfect side dish. This basic vegetable combination is very tasty and will be appreciated by most children. Having said that, you can also always add with other ingredients to […]